View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 12:59 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: _|-Individual RP: Xpenditure-|_

Ranger : Leo

_

"Swampert use Earthquake then take him out with Surf." Jake said. I was a bit shock. Both moves were super effective and did a whole lot of damage. When he said 'take out' the Growlithe, I wasn't sure if he meant knock it out or what. I wasn't quite too sure if his Pokemon understood either. Swampert looked back at him, a bit confused and nodded. He squatted down on all fours and pounced up into the air. Swampert came slamming into the ground, sending seismic waves towards Growlithe, cracking the ground beneth him. Growlithe yelped in pain as it sprung up into the air. The small puppy's eyes began glowing a deep red color.

Swampert was now gather as much water as if possibly could from the dry air around him. It wasn't getting much luck, but it managed to pull out a decentable amount of water, it sent the small three five by three foot wave towards Growlithe, who at this point was now glowing the same color as its eyes. I could feel the temperature around us begin to rise rapidly. Growlithe was using Heat Wave. The water quickly evaporated and created a small mist in the battle field. Growlithe took this as his oppertunity to run off.

"Are you going after it?" I asked Jake. I hoped he would, and if he did he'd better hurry. "I wouldn't hurt it too much, but find a way to stop it from running."

_

On-going battles: Growlith [45% Att-1 Running] vs Swampert [95%]

Area Effects: Intense heat

MCR: 2314/9ooo

Trainer: Jake Fennet

Area Effects: None

Encounters Remaining: 13

Money: $35oo

Items: 5 Superballs
5 Pokedoll
3 Max Potions
2 Soothing Fragrance

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Zoroark
Nickname: Shadow
Ability: Illusion
Nature: Timid
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None
Other Info: Likes to stay out of it's ball.

Pokemon: Swampert
Nickname: IDK
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Careful
Other Info:None

Pokemon: Hydregion
Nickname: Reg
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Brave
Other Info:None