View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 01:09 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: CM vs Pyro [Open]

@Crystal: Hahahah, that's fine. I actually get ticked off irl stuff too, but I don't usually mix them with the forums. It gets even more sucky D: Good thing I have quite a number of good forum friends here. I usually rant it out at them! Though I like your attitude there. Learning from mistakes! Spoken like a true battler ;D

@Beartic: I'll apologize in 3m0d0ll's stead. Hahahaha, let's just focus on the battle right now. It's getting even more intense! :D

============
Round Four
============

Crystal Momoyia

Lapras
HP: 55
Energy: 79
Speed: 60
Ability: Shell Armor
Moves: Rest/Blizzard ~ Avalanche
Stat Changes: None

Pyroboy74

Roselia
HP: 100
Energy: 89
Speed: 65
Ability: Poison Point
Moves: Growth/Toxic~Leaf Storm
Stat Changes: None

===

The enemy was fully immobilized. Roselia smirked a little, as it began its much planned counter attack. Two light green orbs formed in front of the roses attached on the side of its body, as Roselia looked bowed slightly, as it raised both its arms up. It then fired light green beams from the orbs towards the sky, filling the clouds with energy. Soon, the clouds crackled as they come clashed one another. In result, a heavy light-like rain poured down on the Roselia, giving it superior growth. Roselia looked buffed, and prepared.

[-4 Energy]

Lapras tried to budge a bit, but couldn't break loose of its accursed sleep. Crystal watched, as her Pokemon fell into a deep slumber, quickly plotting a counter attack. Lapras might not make it, but even if it does, it won't survive the next turn. She gridded her teeth, and watched.

Roselia was filled with much energy thanks to its recent stat growth, and began to utilize a powerful attack from its arsenal. It started to spin its body on its legs rapidly. A glowing green outline appeared around its body and start spinning around Roselia's body in the form of a pillar. It then made a huge leap into the air with a huge storm of leaves floating behind it's body. It then fired the huge barrage of leaves at the opponent.

The attack merely swept Lapras which trembled about its own area which it remained, sleeping. But the damage wasn't as huge as it was expected to be, as Lapras had a huge Special Defense Stat. However, it should be noted that Roselia got its Special Attack Stat reduced by two stages, so another Leaf Storm wouldn't really be a good idea.

[Energy -16, Damage -19]

What will Crystal do now??

============
Round Over
============

Crystal Momoyia

Lapras
HP: 36
Energy: 79
Speed: 60
Ability: Shell Armor
Stat Changes: Sleeping 2nd Turn

===

Pyroboy74

Roselia
HP: 100
Energy: 69
Speed: 65
Ability: Poison Point
Stat Changes: Atk +1, Sp.Atk -1

Ref Notes:
- Lapras had 30% chance of waking up, Rolled 57
- Growth = Atk +1, Sp.Atk +1
- Leaf Storm hit, Roll 21
- Leaf Storm had no CH, thanks to Lapras' Shell Armor
- Leaf Storm reduced Sp.Atk -2

Next Action Notes:
- Beartic moves first next turn

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 05-23-2011 at 01:15 PM.