View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 09:44 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: [Open] Donphan62 Vs. MoonKit

============
Round Four
============

Donphan62

Donphan
HP: 94
Energy: 55
Speed: 50
Ability: Sturdy
Stat Changes: None
Mood: Happy

===

Tokyokit

Buneary
HP: 61
Energy: 42
Speed: 85
Ability: Run Away
Stat Changes: Speed +1 (Run Away)
Mood: Frustrated Protect didn't work.

Buneary heard its Trainer's command and waited, to see what Donphan was plotting in its mind. It was a heavy opponent, and if Buneary doesn't watch out, it could get knocked out soon. Donphan on the other hand, prepared its next move. It quickly charged forth, with its trunk held up high. It turned purple in color, and energy started flowing out from it.

Buneary started putting up, yet another shield. A greenish aura soon surrounded itself entirely, giving it full protection. Or at least, making it seem like it did until Donphan's brutal attack landed a massive hit on the Buneary, breaking the protection. Donphan started channeling most of its energy into that gigantic trunk of his, and the attack started to the tiny critter into the air. Donphan was pretty confident. Buneary was tiring out quickly, and it quickly captured the upper hand. Of course, Poison Jab did a great job.

[Buneary -8 Energy and -16 Damage, Donphan -11 Energy]

Donphan raised its almighty trunk once again, and aimed right at Buneary. Buneary saw a potential move coming, and started running towards its opponent. A little too late, if I might propose, as thick purple liquid was released from the trunk and hit Buneary in the face. Buneary was now filled with toxic. It started staggering.

[Buneary -2HP (Toxic), Donphan -6 Energy

============
Round Over
============

Donphan62

Donphan
HP: 94
Energy: 38
Speed: 50
Ability: Sturdy
Stat Changes: None
Mood: Dominating the Round

===

Tokyokit

Buneary
HP: 43
Energy: 34
Speed: 85
Ability: Run Away
Stat Changes: Speed +1 (Run Away), TOXIC 1
Mood: Growing tired

Ref Notes:

- Protect fails.
- Toxic hits, Rolled 78
- Energy cut accordingly

Next Action Notes:

- Donphan62 moves first next turn

Etc:
Sorry I took a long while to ref this. College D:

Also, I failed to notice this earlier, but Pokémon with Higher Speed ordered to use a Positive Priority Move in wait-and-see conditional will never work. As in, Buneary in this case, to use Protect in Conditionals. Stated in Rules here. So from now on, please move accordingly, and I also apologize for my lack of attention ^^;

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 06-04-2011 at 01:06 PM.