View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 04:22 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Sammy0295 - Eevee - Grasslands.

I I I

Safari Zone

[-] Venusaur
Ability: Overgrow
Health: 100%
Energy: 89%
Action: Synthesis.
No status.

sammy0295

[Flare] Eevee
Ability: Adaptability
Health: 41%
Energy: 41%
Action: Curse.
-2 SPD, +1 ATK, +2 DEF

Feeling slightly threatened—which is odd for a Pokemon of this stature—Venusaur let his petals hang loose, sagging against his rough skin. He inhaled deeply, tilting his head back, and the leaves atop his head began to glow a brilliant tea-green. He felt like he was in danger. He had to make sure he was as strong as possible, at all times. Drawing in sunlight through the bud of his flower, the sun's energy swam throughout his stem and into his leaves. He growled in surprise as he didn't feel any more powerful, only weaker...
[Synthesis: Venusaur, -10% Energy, +0% Health | Flare, no effect]

As Venusaur attempted to heal himself, Flare though it better that she prepare herself for the unruly attacks a Venusaur could dish out. Again, she began to stomp the ground, leaving small paw-shaped imprints in the dirt. She could feel herself beginning to slow, but that didn't stop her! She mumbled under her breath, wishing for strength, no matter what the cost. This seemed almost too easy—Flare's stats were extremely high, while Venusaur was still struggling, trying to get a grip on the situation.
[Curse: Eevee, -1 SPD, +1 ATK, +1 DEF, -4 Energy | Venusaur, no effect]

Safari Zone

[-] Venusaur
Ability: Overgrow
Health: 100%
Energy: 79%
No status.

sammy0295

[Flare] Eevee
Ability: Adaptability
Health: 41%
Energy: 37%