Energy: 94%
Drill Peck

Wild

[-] Venusaur (M)
Ability: Overgrow
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Take Down

Venusaur stomped a mighty foot, obviously displeased to see this intrusion. It took a lumbering step forward, then another, then another, faster and faster until it was running with all its considerable might. Its body began to glow as it rammed straight into a shocked Coel's gut. The Honchkrow screamed in pain; he had been hit straight in his vulnerable stomach. He fell backward and crumpled, his bones aching. He felt awful, far worse than the Venasaur felt as the shock of the impact resolved in pain for him as well.
[Take Down: Coel, -31% HP; Venusaur, -16% HP, -9% Energy]

Coel was now extremely angry. He had been hit in a weak point and felt he owed Venusaur a return of the favor. He took to the air, his beak beginning to glow with power. As Venusaur watched dumbly, Coel began to spiral in midair before folding in his wings and dropping on Venusaur like a rock. His beak slammed into Venusaur's face, right between the beast's red eyes. Venusaur howled in pain and dropped back, feeling Coel's rage. Today in the grasslands, it was apparently open season for weak points.
[Drill Peck: Coel, -7% HP; Venusaur, -47% HP]

Dino

[Coel] Honchkrow (M)
Ability: Super Luck
Health: 46%
Energy: 87%

Wild

[-] Venusaur (M)
Health: 37%
Energy: 91%
Ability: Overgrow

Ref Notes
Take Down's Accuracy and Crit Rolls were, respectively, 53 and 1 with 1-85 hitting and 1-6.25 Critting.
Drill Peck's Crit Roll was 6, with 1-12.5 Critting.
HOLY CRAP look at Venusaur's HP!

Options:
1- Attack
2- Capture
3- Flee

You have 23 Safari Points left.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D

Last edited by Velocity; 06-11-2011 at 12:18 PM.