View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: _|-Individual RP: Fotosynthesis-|_

Ranger : Rex

Individual Run - Synthesis

---

Commencing...

"Yo," This totally stupid looking Trainer said to me. Wow, he had some nerve walking up to me like that. If he annoyed me on this run I would just get him lost or make any Pokemon he wants run off. I was already going to do something to him, I just wasn't sure what yet.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's just get going nub." I grumbled. "I only have a couple of rules to keep you safe. 1. You keep you damn mouth shut unless I talk to you. 2. You hurry the fuk up and don't keep me waiting because I don't have all day to wait for your ass. 3. We go where ever I want. 4. Wipe that stupid look off of your face. and 5. If you have any questions feel free not to ask.

Shall we move on? Yes? Okay. So you're playing a Mienfoo disk, there should be some up ahead. Hurry up." I hoped I scared him enough. We walked up the dirt path towards the icy mountain. Golett appeared besides me and pointed up ahead. I saw two Mienfoo having a dual. I stuck my hand out for James to stop. "Let them finish." The two Mienfoo fought for a good five minutes before the older looking one appeared to have won the match. He then looked over towards us and pointed at Syn.

"Okay, looks like you got what you wanted." I said, trying not to sound annoyed. "Hurry up and battle it, remember rule number 2."

---

Battle Stats:

Mienfoo [100%] vs Nub [25%]

Character Count: 684/9000

Name: James Brehon
Money: 24,900

Items:

Super Balls x5, Hyper Balls x3, Pokeplayer: Sneasel Voice Disk, Porygon Voice Disk, Zorua Voice Disk, Zorua Voice Disk, Solosis Voice Disk, Petille Voice Disk, Ferroseed Voice Disk, Tropius Voice Disk, Mienfoo Voice Disk, Ice Type Repellent, Super Potion x4, Max Potion x3, Max Revive x2, Super Squirt Bottle, Pokedolls x1, Pax-a-Punch

Pokemon:

Aerodactyl/M/Rock Head/Brave
EMs: TM Substitute, TM Protect, BM Pursuit, MT Aqua Tail

Starmie/G/Natural Cure/Docile
EMs: TM Thunderbolt, TM Ice Beam, TM Grass Knot, TM Psych Up, TM Water Pulse, TM Skill Swap, TM Substitute, TM Protect, MT Trick, HM Surf, HM Waterfall

Raichu/F/Lightningrod/Impish
EMs: TM Rain Dance, TM Grass Knot, TM Brick Break, TM Hidden Power: Dark, TM Focus Blast, TM Substitute, TM Attract, TM Curse, TM Captivate, TM Light Screen, TM Reflect, TM Swagger, TM Protect, TM Focus Punch, BM Encore, BM Fake Out, BM Endeavour, BM Wish, SM Surf, MT Magnet Rise, BM Yawn, BM Teeter Dance