View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 05:22 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: _|-Individual RP: Fotosynthesis-|_

Ranger : Rex

Individual Run - Synthesis

---

Commencing...

"Righto, buddy," He said with an annoying laugh. If I wasn't a Ranger, I would have punched him in the face. Since I was though, I had to maintain some professionalism. I looked towards the Mienfoo who was more than ready for battle. I really hoped that Martial Arts Pokemon kicked his ass.

"Raichu, come on out!" He said, tossing a Pokeball to his left. A large orange-yellow rat popped out onto the field. "Start with a Thunder Wave and then a Surf attack," He commanded. Raichu nodded in agreement, sending a small blue ball of electrical energy towards Mienfoo. The Fighting type Pokemon tried to dodge the attack, but it appeared to have miscalculated and got hit by it, how stupid. Raichu didn't stop there, she created a small wave of water... where she got that amount was unclear to me. The wave washed over Mienfoo, but didn't knock him down. He just glared at the orange rat and lunged forward.

Mienfoo extended his right foot as he slammed it hard into Raichu. The dumb Electric Pokemon went flying back, slamming hard into the ground. I could see sparks coming off of Mienfoo's body, but that didn't appear to be slowing him down like it should have. This battle was at least a little bit interesting. I just hoped this nub would follow rule number four or I was going to have to scare that wild Pokemon away. I didn't have all day for this.

---

Battle Stats:

Mienfoo [84% PAR] vs Raichu [81%]

Character Count: 2372/9000

Name: James Brehon
Money: 24,900

Items:

Super Balls x5, Hyper Balls x3, Pokeplayer: Sneasel Voice Disk, Porygon Voice Disk, Zorua Voice Disk, Zorua Voice Disk, Solosis Voice Disk, Petille Voice Disk, Ferroseed Voice Disk, Tropius Voice Disk, Mienfoo Voice Disk, Ice Type Repellent, Super Potion x4, Max Potion x3, Max Revive x2, Super Squirt Bottle, Pokedolls x1, Pax-a-Punch

Pokemon:

Aerodactyl/M/Rock Head/Brave
EMs: TM Substitute, TM Protect, BM Pursuit, MT Aqua Tail

Starmie/G/Natural Cure/Docile
EMs: TM Thunderbolt, TM Ice Beam, TM Grass Knot, TM Psych Up, TM Water Pulse, TM Skill Swap, TM Substitute, TM Protect, MT Trick, HM Surf, HM Waterfall

Raichu/F/Lightningrod/Impish
EMs: TM Rain Dance, TM Grass Knot, TM Brick Break, TM Hidden Power: Dark, TM Focus Blast, TM Substitute, TM Attract, TM Curse, TM Captivate, TM Light Screen, TM Reflect, TM Swagger, TM Protect, TM Focus Punch, BM Encore, BM Fake Out, BM Endeavour, BM Wish, SM Surf, MT Magnet Rise, BM Yawn, BM Teeter Dance

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 06-14-2011 at 04:53 PM.