View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 04:48 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG] - Book Two

Quote:
Ehehe, yes, and my other stories. xD I should work on Howling...and that one I told you about ages ago with the arena fighting and a scyther. o: Yeah, I think you're right. A lot of stories (especially on ff.net) are pretty straight-forward with their ideas, and like I've pretty much always stuck to, they seem safe and not unpredictable a lot. Of course, that's a generalisation and there are many exciting ones that we could come across here and there, but yeah... Hehe, yes, well it's something I was never really good at, and I admired that you were. My favourite scenes from PoD are danger scenes. xD (Oh, wow, really? Hahha, hadn't really thought of that, but that's a cool interpretation.)

Your battles are pretty unpredictable most of the time anyway. :3 The scene where Snow and the group battled the pokemon on Articuno's mountain has always stuck with me, and it was very unpredictable and exciting. *v*
Yeah, I think most of them (at least that I've seen) on that site are. And yeah, there's probably a lot of good ones too.

I'm glad it was...I wanted that one to be unpredictable.

Quote:
Ohh, yeah, totally. It would be cool to have one theme per character at least!

Okay. xD Good, haha. Yeah, that's a good idea.

Pretty much... It's funny though; I've never chosen the species of a villain based on a pokemon's appearance. xD Like, even before I was aware of the whole "don't do that because it's narrow-minded" thing. x3
Yeah, it would.

Me neither. I really don't like it when only the "mean" looking pokemon are evil.

Quote:
Ahahaa, so he'd be verbally abusing her while physically abusing her? xD Yeah, I see what you mean. By the end of the day. I agree. xD She's a bit self-centered, and even if she's thinking of the other pokemon in saying that she doesn't want to sadden them, it's still silly she would keep it from them; it's not supposed to be up to her. But because it is, then there are obviously problems. Yeah, I see what you mean, and it's kind of like dragging on when it's a little unnecessary. Ugh, that changes things if you think I should have her confess sooner... Well, I have a time in mind, so I'll stick to that, even if it means it might not happen for a few chapters. D: But don't worry; a chapters won't mean days. It'll just mean you have to wait a bit. x3 (xDDD Ahaha, good point.) But yeah. I like hearing your thoughts. :3
Well, I will admit....if it's a few chapters later that's really going to hinder my ability to enjoy the story until then. At least it'll be soon time-wise... Well, if you have a time already set I guess that's best.

Quote:
Yeah, true. She's pretty justified. Putting it that way, one would definitely know how bad it is that she's keeping it from everyone. Yeah, definitely! (Yeah, even probably slow pokemon who wouldn't stand a chance no matter what--even if the scyther had been run into by a miniature scyther and magically broke a leg (xDD get it?).) Definitely. And then those who DON'T want to be evil seem non-existent. Dx

Ahh, okay. xD I love side adventures. xD Of course I do! Okay, haha. Sounds good. Alrighty. :3 Well I hope you're able to write it soon!
Yeah, I definitely think Dusty's the one most in the wrong here. People (or pokemon) like Wynore don't get driven to that sort of desperation for nothing. (Yeah...overpowered characters...)

I don't think I'm going to be able to, but I don't know, at least I have the ideas written down.

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-