View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 12:04 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Velocity vs Mawile Rocks [OPEN]

I'm here under the order of Velocity who bribed me to ref this and she will update my safari zone for me

============
Round One
============

Velocity

Alnaraapra
HP: 100
Energy: 100
Speed: 90
Ability: Inner Focus
Stat Changes: None

===

Mawile_rocks

Kesh
HP: 100
Energy: 100
Speed: 85
Ability: Guts

The battle took place in a standard battle ground which was perched on top a cliff. A featureless block of stone could be seen in the ocean faraway, but no one knows what purpose it had. Maybe the Trainers knew? The referee wasn't going to solve this by himself of course. He quickly rushed to the scene and already saw two Trainers who sent out their Pokemon and were itching for battle.

"Man I suck at this job!" I said, as I ran over the battle field.

The spectators were seated in around the Colosseum and were cheering for the referee as he rushed in like a superhero who was going to rescue a damsel in distress...or so you'd think. Mawile_rocks wasn't going to entertain a lazy turd who just showed up long after schedule. She quickly executed her moves. Heracross was more then ready. But, did she make a huge mistake? Let's see.

The battle started off quickly, as Heracross' eyes let of a bright greenish glow. It fluttered its wings and ran over Lucario, throwing repeated punches and kicks at the Lucario.

Energy -9, Damage -33 @ Lucario

"What. the. ****?!" was the only thing running through my mind. Did that Lucario served entirely as a punching bag? Did it just take that attack to the face and did nothing at all? Right when I thought this battle was going to end any sooner, I was wrong.

Lucario smirked, as its whole body was outlined in blue. It somehow looked like it didn't take any damage at all, as it threw back a huge wave of energy back at Heracross. The crowd was dazzled. The referee couldn't utter a word.

A whopping 66 Damage to Heracross, - 22 Energy @ Lucario

Heracross took quite a lot of damage from that Counter. I mean, dammit, that move just took out almost two-thirds of its entire health! Velocity looked like she knew what she was doing. She wasn't a newbie and wasn't one to be taken lightly. Heracross was breathing heavily, but it stood right back up and opened its mouth.

Hohoho, but that wasn't the end of Lucario. It held the advantage of being faster. The aura Pokemon ran towards the 'fallen' Heracross and made a huge leap in the air. One of its leg caught on fire and...

"OH **** SOMEONE GET SOME WATER IN HERE!" I shouted noobishly.

But no one paid attention to the Referee, as Lucario kicked Heracross in the face. It almost seemed like Lucario was saying, so hows this for a falcon punch, b*tch? For the barrage of attacks it received earlier, Lucario paid back handsomely.

18 Damage @ Heracross, -12 Energy @ Lucario

Heracross was the real punching bag here. Even after all those attacks, it stood strong. It got up, staggering, and released a thick stream of purple liquid right at Lucario.

-6 Energy

However, Lucario took it to the face like a man, and wiped the whole serum off. Poison wasn't effective against Steel type at all. Lucario continued to smirk, and taunted its opponent, while its Trainer was like, "LOL, here comes the official ASB TROLL!".

Then I was like, "you don't say?..."

============
Round Over
============

Velocity

Alnaraapra
HP: 67
Energy: 66
Speed: 90
Ability: Inner Focus

===

Mawile_rocks

Kesh
HP: 16
Energy: 85
Speed: 85
Ability: Guts
Stat Changes: Def & Sp.Def -1

Ref Notes:

- Close Combat
- Counter's Energy is 22 (66/3)
- Blaze Kick worked, rolled @ 45
- CH roll for Blaze Kick was 99
- Toxic failed.

Next Action Notes:

- Velocity moves first next turn

Etc:

- If you happen to notice any discrepancies in my reffing, let me know via PM and I'll seek to adjust it immediately. Other than that, enjoy the battle! On other notes, this battle might end soon. No damage cap sucks. D:

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League