Energy: 64%
Energy Ball

Wild

[-] Pupitar (M)
Ability: Shed Skin
Health: 72%
Energy: 83%
Hyper Beam

Woobat heard the order yet again. She opened her mouth and began to form a ball of green energy that glowed and hummed and smelled of grass clippings. Pupitar groaned in annoyance as it saw the yellow green sphere shooting toward it. However, the shelled Pokemon could do nothing but groan in annoyance, for even had he moved, the sphere was locked onto him. Once again the Energy Ball attack slammed into him, washing over him in a painful explosion of green light. Pupitar struggled to right itself, then looked furiously at Woobat and rumbled angrily.
[Energy Ball: Woobat, -18% Energy; Pupitar, -14% HP]

Pupitar was furious by now at being disturbed. It opened its jaws wide, forming a ball of white energy in that maw. The sphere expanded, changing from white to red as Pupitar filled it with energy and anger. Woobat fluttered nervously as the energy began to hum loudly enough to agitate nearby boulders.

With a whooshing sound, the sphere of energy suddenly exploded at Woobat, transforming into a white-edged beam of glowing crimson. Woobat screeched as the energy enveloped her body, singeing her fur and battering her wings - making her strength vanish and replacing it with agonizing pain. As soon as the beam faded, Woobat fell to the ground, feeling crushed. She could barely lift a wing.
[Hyper Beam: Woobat, -48% HP; Pupitar, -30% Energy]

Tsuna

[-] Woobat (F)
Ability: Unaware
Health: 33%
Energy: 46%

Wild

[-] Pupitar (M)
Ability: Shed Skin
Health: 58%
Energy: 53%

Options