View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 08:08 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Elbub vs. MadHairGirl (OPEN)

============
Round One
============

Elbub

Terror
HP: 100
Energy: 100
Speed: 80
Ability: Levitate
Stat Changes: None

===

MadHairGirl

Fable
Speed: 50
Ability: Poison Point

"Sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t!" ...

I rushed in to the battlefield, literally, ashamed that I was reporting in late. I was new to this job, and boy did I have to keep up. But it was unusual though, why would they send me to a battle which houses a very important person? Wouldn't it be better if this was received by one of those upper refs? But heck. They were lazy. Being the new one here, I was pushed around. I couldn't afford to waste any more time. The audience were already in their places quite a far from the arena, and the two Trainers were already there.

"Oh crap"

I thought to myself, as I took my first few steps into the middle of the arena. Looks like their Pokemon were already out of their respective Pokeballs as well. A Gastly that was levitating by Elbub, and a Nidoran, the male species was scratching its ear on the other, by MadHairGirl. This battle would certainly be interesting.

BEGIN!!

Gastly was the first to move here, and it started circling around Nidoran, in an attempt to throw it off its feet. Gastly's ghastly eyes began to glow red in color as rays poured out and was signaled directly at the small critter. However, following his Trainer's command, Nidoran (M) tried ways to dodge the move, but the signal wave was homed. It followed everywhere it went. Gastly had good control of its move. Didn't take long before the signal wave hit Nidoran, causing it to sleep.

Energy -3

Gastly was smiling away, as it watched the helpless Nidoran snoring. It quickly took charge of this moment, and started building up its next attack. But it wasn't a physical one. Perhaps Elbub was aware of Nidoran's Ability. Well spotted, young one.Gastly's eyes glowed light blue this time and Nidoran's body was soaked in light blue. It then damaged the opponent using its mind. You could see the pain inflicted through Nidoran's expression. It was like as if it had a bad dream, but in reality, it was losing a good chunk of its health. However, Gastly lost a good portion of its Energy in return as well.

-21 Damage ; -26 Energy

The referee was astounded.

"Wow, that Gastly is something. Having different glow of colors to its eyes. What lens is it wearing?

Nidoran, couldn't wake up this action. It was deep in sleep.

============
Round Over
============

Elbub

Terror
Energy: 71
Speed: 80
Ability: Levitate
Mood: Feels a little sapped from executing Psychic, but okay.

===

MadHairGirl

Fable
HP: 79
Speed: 50
Ability: Poison Point
Stat Changes: SLP
Mood: In pain earlier, but now okay. Sleeping.

Ref Notes:
- Hypnosis hit, acc : 60, rolled 45
- Psychic hit, no drop, rolled 5 out of 10. 1/2/3 would get Sp.Def drop.
- Chances of waking up after Psychic hit : 25%, rolled 56.
- Chances of waking up during 2nd action : 30%, rolled 90.
- Chances of waking up next first action : 40%.

Next Action Notes:

- MadHairGirl moves first next turn

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League