Ability: Overgrow
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%

N/A

[-] Delibird (M)
Ability: Vital Spirit
Energy: 100%

Delibird waddled out of its place in the rocks, peering angrily at Orophin. It squawked in indignation - for its dusk nap had been interrupted - and jabbed a flipper into its bag. It tugged out a multicolored ball of rainbow energy before throwing it irritably at Orophin. The Treecko winced and braced himself as the gift hit the ground and opened up in front of him - then blinked as a wave of energy washed over him, making his limbs tingle with new vitality. When he looked up he saw a font of prismatic motes clearing away to reveal an even more irked Delibird than he had seen before.
[Present: -5% Energy]

Now it was Orophin's turn. He looked around for a suitable spot, then, finding a chink in the slope beside him, he slammed his tail into the crack as hard as he possibly could. There was a 'wham' sound, followed by an ominous rumble. Orophin vanished into a small indentation, leaving Delibird to face all of the rocks that had dislodged from the side of the mountain and were now leaping downward at gravity's command. Delibird just had time to squawk before the rocks hit him, battering and bruising his body with their earth-shaking force. Only once the tide of stones subsided did a grinning Orophin pop his green body back out into the open.
[Rock Slide: Orophin, -19% Energy; Delibird, -14% HP]

KantoBreeder

[Orophin] Treecko (M)
Ability: Overgrow
Energy: 81%

N/A

[-] Delibird (M)
Ability: Vital Spirit
Health: 86%
Energy: 95%

Options
1. Attack
2. Capture
3. Flee

You have 2 Safari Points left.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D

Last edited by Velocity; 06-29-2011 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Forgive me Kanto, I was very tired!