Energy: 74%
Leaf Blade

N/A

[-] Azumarill (M)
Ability: Thick Fat
Health: 79%
Energy: 92%
Rollout

Tsu tensed as she watched Azumarill coming back - still in its compact and rather fat-filled ball, which was glowing with the energy Azumarill was putting out - and waited, her tail beginning to glow with energy and power. She could feel the fern-like fronds on the tip beginning to harden and therefore to sharpen. She was waiting for the Azumarill to come to her, in order to test her Trainer's strategy.

Once Azumarill was close, Tsu whirled suddenly, her tail slicing into Azumarill's protective ball. She could feel Azumarill's momentum pushing against the energy in her tail, staying them both in an odd sort of parry. They were locked like that - tail shoving against ball shoving against tail - when suddenly the energy peeled away beneath Tsu's Leaf Blade and she felt her tail cutting against Azumarill's skin. She pulled back, and Azumarill wailed in pain and shock. Tsu grinned, for her strategy had indeed worked, though the draw had tired her out a good deal.
Blocked Rollout: Tsu, -13% Energy; Azumarill, -4% HP, -4% Energy]

IceKyurem

[Tsu] Snivy (F)
Ability: Overgrow
Health: 92%
Energy: 61%

N/A

[-] Azumarill (M)
Ability: Thick Fat
Health: 75%
Energy: 88%

Options
1. Attack
2. Capture
3. Flee

You have 14 Safari Points left.

A Sidenote:
I decided that a Leaf Blade could indeed parry a Rollout, seeing as how Grass = Type Advantage over Rock, and it has greater BP by 40. Therefore, Leaf Blade deals damage as if it has a BP of 40 rather than 90. That's all, folks.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D