View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 09:45 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Elbub - Gengar - Cave

I swear to Arceus if one of you ninjas me...

Battle Time!

[Terror] Gengar (F)
Ability: Levitate
HP: 100
Energy: 100
Shadow Ball

[-] Misdreavus (F)
Ability:Levitate
Energy: 100
Mean Look

Terror jumps out at Misdreavus, immediately ready for battle. She holds her hands in front of her body and begins rotating them around an imaginary ball. That imaginary ball quickly becomes real, though, as ghostly energy flows from her hands and forms a traditional Shadow Ball. Once it's fully formed, she lifts it above her head, and throws it with all her might. It passes right through Misdreavus, appearing to do no physical damage, but it does indeed, striking directly at her life force itself and inflicting great harm to the target. Misdreavus screams in pain, her body's shell disrupted, but it quickly solidifies again. However, the Shadow Ball did enough to it that the shell is weakened, leaving her more susceptible to special attacks.

Misdreavus is in pain, and that makes her angry. She wants to get revenge on Terror, long, slow, painful revenge, and to this end she cant have her foe running off. She fixes Terror within her gaze, and her eyes glow a dim crimson red. A ring of light the same color shoots out of her eyes, faster than the eye can see, and strikes Terror directly in the center. She cringes in anticipation, but feels nothing. The attack has done no damage, but instead has bound her to Misdreavus temporarily. There is no escape.

[Terror] Gengar (F)
Ability: Levitate
Energy: 95

[-] Misdreavus (F)
Ability:Levitate
HP: 72
Energy: 95

Notes
Terror uses Shadow Ball (rolls: 1/5, SpDef drop; 87/6.25, no crit; Misdreavus-22 HP; Terror-5 Energy)
Misdreavus uses Mean Look (Terror is locked; Misdreavus-5 Energy)

Options
1. Attack
2. Capture
3. Flee lolnope

You have 24 Safari Points remaining