Irked that his clones are gone. (Speed +2)
Moves: Thunder Wave
~ Electro Ball/Discharge
Confident that this will be done soon.
Moves: Will-O-Wisp/Quick Attack
Hoping to avenge his clones, Volk enjoyed listening to his order for the first action. It was time to show this Fox why it should wish to have normal ticks to deal with, as opposed to him. His body begin to crack with static electricity, before a bolt of the energy from shot across the arena, hitting Ashe with the sound of a whip crack. The electricity spread around Ashe’s body in the blink of an eye, permeating her skin and reaching her muscles, where it locked them where they were. This is how Ashe would remain for the rest of the action, panting with the effort of the struggle to break free of the paralysis. But it was all in vain; an action was wasted for MadHairGirl and Ashe.
Delighted with the result of his first action, Volk knew he now had to wait before he could move again. His opponent had regained the movement limbs, so he what he had to. But before he could even consider his next move, a wave of flame washed over him, scorching him all over. No lasting burns were left, but it was still unpleasant for the electric bug. Ashe smiled, as her frame heaved up and done with her breath, due to the effort it had taken her to even move this action.
Delight turned to annoyance, Volk now wanted his opponent to pay again, like he had in the original action. Ashe’s ears went back as she saw the electricity beginning to build up around Volk’s frame. She closed her eyes and braced herself for it. And with a sudden surge of energy, Volk released the blue electricity, rippling all around Ashe, causing more static damage to her muscles, although not lasting this time. She allowed herself a sigh of relief; it could have been worse, and the paralysis seemed to be recovering. She looked over her shoulder once more, to see what her trainer had in store for her opponent next round.
Round Two End
Feeling scorched once more. (Speed +2)
Exasperated at the paralysis, but happy that the worst appears to be over. (Paralysed for 2 more actions)
- Volk; Thunder Wave (-4% energy), Discharge (14% damage, -10% energy)
- Ashe; Will-O-Wisp (-2% energy due to struggle with Paralysis), Flamethrower (20% damage, -13% energy)
- Critical-hit rolls; Flamethrower rolled a 13, Discharge rolled a 4, with a 1 resulting in a Critical-hit.
- MadHairGirl, your conditional in the first action made no sense.
- First paralysis roll was 33 and, with anything from 1-50 resulting in an inability to move.
- Second paralysis roll was 40, with anything from 1-25 resulting in an inability to move.
- Flamethrower’s effect roll was 51, with anything from 1-10 resulting in a burn.
- Discharge’s paralysis roll was 69, with anything from 1-30 resulting in paralysis.
- Diamond1304, your moves first please.