View Single Post
Old 07-09-2011, 03:32 PM
Elbub Offline

Default Re: [OPEN] Eishiba vs. Tsuna

Watch how little work I have to do when you both order the same move twice. I don’t know why someone didn’t take this sooner…

Round Two

Tsuna
(O)
Swoobat

(F)
Health: 68%
Energy: 90%
Ability: Simple
Status: Wary of her opponents power, but glad to have boosted stats. (Special Attack +2; Special Defence +2)
Moves: Shadow Ball ~ Shadow Ball

eishiba
(O)
Ding Ding

(M)
Health: 95%
Energy: 76%
Ability: Levitate
Status: Enraged at the insults thrown at him from his opponent. (Taunted for 3 more actions)
Moves: Shadow Ball ~ Shadow Ball

Swoobat started off the round, opening her mouth and allowing a purple orb of ghostly energies form between her jaws. Once satisfied with its size, she propelled it forth with further energy and the orb whizzed ominously across the surface of the desert, striking her infuriated opponent directly in his metal chest.

Infuriated (as previously stated), Ding Ding decided to take revenge. And what better revenge is there than mimicry! Any person under the age of 10 can tell you that. So, that same ghostly purple orb formed just in front of where Ding Ding’s mouth would be if he had one. It was similarly propelled across the arena, smashing into Swoobat, doing similar damage as before.

“That’s not fair!” Swoobat thought. “That’s my attack! I’ll show him!” So, as before, that same Gastly ghostly purple orb appeared between her jaws. And, as before, it was fired across the arena. Without effect or Critical-hit. Lovely. So, the infuriated (did I mention that?) Ding Ding decided to repeat the repeat of a repeat of an attack. Finally, something interesting happened, with the ghostly energies getting bored of their standard damage, and lowered the defences that Swoobat had put around herself by getting in her head and weakening her mental defences.

Oh, and some jets flew overhead. Fired a little on both Pokémon. Little consequence. Pokémon could own a fighter jet.

Round Two End

Tsuna
(O)
Swoobat

(F)
Health: 46%
Energy: 68%
Ability: Simple
Status: Feeling the damage already, and upset that her boosted Defence has been negated. (Special Attack +2)

eishiba
(O)
Ding Ding

(M)
Health: 77%
Energy: 54%
Ability: Levitate
Status: Still infuriated, but happy with the damage he has done. (Taunted for 1 more action)

Arena Notes:
- As jets fly overhead they WILL fire at you at the end of each round. A damage amount between 0-5% must be determined for both!
- Swoobat takes 4% damage.
- Ding Ding takes 2% damage.

Referee Notes:
- Swoobat; Shadow Ball (8% damage, -11% energy), Shadow Ball (8% damage, -11% energy)
- Ding Ding; Shadow Ball (9% damage, -11% energy), Shadow Ball (9% damage, -11% energy)
- Critical-hit rolls; Swoobat’s Shadow Balls rolled 16 and 9; Ding Ding’s Shadow Balls rolled 5 and 5, with anything rolling a 1 resulting in a Critical-hit.
- Swoobat’s Shadow Balls effect rolls were 85 and 92, with anything from 1-20 resulting in a lowering of the opponents Special Defence.
- Ding Ding’s Shadow Balls effect rolls were 43 and 4, with anything from 1-20 resulting in a lowering of the opponents Special Defence.
- Eishiba, you attack first next round.

Activity Status: Off for the Summer. Activity will be up.