Feeling the damage already, and upset that her boosted Defence has been negated. (Special Attack +2)
~ Fake Tears
Still infuriated, but happy with the damage he has done. (Taunted for 1 more action)
Moves: Shadow Ball
~ Shadow Ball
Swoobat could feel the damage and pain caused by the Shadow Balls in the previous round; more, she knew, than her opponent had. She had to put a stop them. So, she glared the Bronzong right in the eye. Stamping her foot on the ground, she began to shout obscenities about Ding Ding’s inability to perform anything original. Shadow Ball? It had copied her both times. He should be ashamed of himself.
Rather than being ashamed, however, this just made Ding Ding even angrier than before. It was going to make Swoobat pay for insults. Ding Ding’s eyes glowed purple as it powered an invisible wave of psychic energy towards Swoobat. The wave knocked Swoobat backwards, but didn’t cause as much pain as the Shadow Ball would have. Swoobat saw this as a mild success.
Preparing to go back on the offensive, Swoobat once again looked Ding Ding it the eyes. But this time her eyes welled up with tears and she began to sob gently. Ding Ding was flustered; how could it be scared of such a small and pathetic opponent, who cried with even its weakest attacks? Ding Ding wondered why it’d been so angry in the first place against Swoobat. Its anger from the Taunt had finally dissipated.
No longer as cautious, Ding Ding decided that the best thing to do would be to put Swoobat out of her misery. It once again summoned the ghostly energies to form a purple orb just in front of him. With a surge of psychic energy, Ding Ding powered the orb across the arena, where it rushed through Swoobat again, being absorbed by her soul. And, once again, the ghostly energies played havoc with her mental defences, weakening her once more.
Jets. Damage. Yeah, read down below how much.
Round Three End
Feeling very weak now. (Special Attack +2; Special Defence -2)
Ambiguous about his opponent, but ready to end this battle. (Tormented; Special Defence -2)
- As jets fly overhead they WILL fire at you at the end of each round. A damage amount between 0-5% must be determined for both!
- Swoobat takes 5% damage.
- Ding Ding takes 4% damage.
- Swoobat; Torment (-8% energy), Fake Tears (-3% energy)
- Ding Ding; Confusion (tormented and taunted; 8% damage, -4% energy), Shadow Ball (16% damage, -11% energy)
- Critical-hit rolls; Confusion rolled a 13 and Shadow Ball rolled a 7, with anything rolling a 1 resulting in a Critical-hit.
- Considering Ding Ding was still under the effect of Taunt when he was unable to perform Shadow Ball, I rolled for a random offensive attack due to the fact he is still enraged and wouldn’t just stand there fuming under the Torment. This rolled for Confusion.
- Confusion’s effect roll was 26, with anything from 1-10 resulting in the opponent being confused.
- Shadow Ball’s effect roll was 13, with anything from 1-20 resulting in a lowering of the opponent’s Special Defence.
- eishaba, your Bronzong should be genderless. I will be refereeing it like this from now on. Make sure you update this in your stats
- Tsuna, your attacks first please.