View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 07:07 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+

Okay, so here are the interested applicants:

The people I know are interested in being a weekly podcaster:
XaiakuX (Caleb) - Now an official weekly member.

People who can't do it every single week, (as far as I know) [i.e. recurring members]:
Tombi (Cait)
Maple Syrup Baptist (Mitch)
Sloddikus (Red)
Operative (Craig)
Professor Geoffrey (Geoff)

Everyone else (please confirm how often you are available, and if you'd like to be an active team member)
Gem N Ems (Gemma)
LS The Doormat (LS?)
Guard13007 (Guard XD)
Simmi (Simmi)
Orthar (Zach)
Badal (?)

So this is the list of people. :P

If your name is not on this list but you are interested in being an active podcast team member, please let me know either here or via PM. Mike and I will decide the team members (probably two more people as well as he and I, and then recurring but not every-time members, again two) based on their availability and interest.

Weekly team member requirements: We have one slot left!!
- You must have a Skype account and a working microphone (preferably a high quality one, or one that is clear, at least)
- You must be active on the forum at least every two or so days/every day
- You must be available to do the podcasts on a reasonably concrete time each week
- You must also be flexible in case we need to change days and whatnot
- Remember you are a team member, so you're going to be in every episode you can be in (obviously it's okay if you can't be in it some weeks; we'll just have an extra guest or something)
- There will likely be two of these people.

Recurring but not every-time members:
- You must have a Skype account and a working microphone (preferably a high quality one, or one that is clear, at least)
- You must tell us how much notice you will need when you'd like to be involved
- You must let us know when you want to be in the podcast
- There will likely be two of these people.

Guest stars
- We might have up to two guest stars per podcast (maybe not every time though) depending on how many teammates we have in that particular episode
- You will probably be randomly selected if there are several who want to be a particular podcast, and we'll obviously keep the others for the following podcasts (else it will work as whoever asks first)
- This is generally for people who can't be in it every week or most weeks, or random people who feel like getting involved when they can, or even if they, say, got sprite of the month or something. xD

SO! Please let me know where you would like to sit. Guest stars will probably not be very frequent, hence guest star, but if there are not many people wanting to be in the podcasts at the time, and you're interested, then you can easily be put in many of them. It all depends on availability and interest, and on other people.

NOW. The time we will probably do the podcasts each week will be on a Saturday. It will be at 9pm GMT+10, so please figure out your own time zone. If need be, I can move it forward to either 9:30 or 10:00, and it will go for roughly one hour. It may occasionally change times to Sunday at the same times, or possibly weekdays, if we can start at 9pm GMT.

If you have any queries or whatever, please post them here or PM me. :]

If it is convenient with everyone, we will do the first podcast in about six hours' time, so if you're available, please join us. If we don't get enough interest, then we won't do it tonight. And yes, I know today is a Sunday, but every other time will probably be a Saturday.

Remember to let me know of your availability, and where you'd like to be in the way of an active team member, a recurring person or a guest star. AND IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST CURRENTLY, PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN ADD YOU. And with your name, please add your availability and whatnot.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 07-17-2011 at 08:34 AM.