Thread: Mt. Deckbi
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 02:21 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Mt. Deckbi

Ranger Alex

-

I was kind of excited to see the battle unfold. I hoped this one went a lot better. I had no idea it was going to get a lot worse. I looked over at Ivy who didn’t seem to be getting better.

“Okay, Haji, that Rhyhorn is all yours if Chainy wants to battle. Be careful...” she started. She seemed to be sweating a bit, which was normal, but it wasn’t normal for her to be swaying back and forth the way she was, “..if it charges.” She added, but then collapsed on the floor.

“Wow, this day cannot get any worse. As if the heat wasn't enough.” I grumbled. I was about to rush over to help her with my belt began to rattle and a tall blue dog-like Pokémon emerged from one of my Pokeballs. It was Scamper, my Lucario.

“This isn’t because of the heat.” He began to explain telepathically. “Whatever is bothering her is a psychological problem that you can’t fix by cooling her down. Something happened here before we came. That has to be what is affecting them.”

“Them?” I said, then looked over to Chain. He took a swing at Dual who countered with a punch to Chains shoulder and he was now crying. “Wow, they’re all crazy. What the hell did Leo leave me with? Man, and I’m stuck with them until they are done with this run.”

“How unfortunate.” Scamper grumbled. “We just had to get stuck with them. I suppose you could try cooling them down, but like I said, it won’t help whatever is causing this to them. That’s something they’ll have to work out on their own.” He said, eyeing Dual. Scamper just stood there with his arms crossed, shaking his head at them all. “I wonder what started all this.”

“Yeah, I hope they sort this out soon though, I don’t want them both to pass out.” I grumbled. “This is some first run.”

“I’ll say, I guess I’ll go closer and try my Heal Pulse on the girl.” He shrugged. “I’ve never used it on a human before. Hopefully this will calm her down a bit; if not then we may have to call this run off.”

“Yeah, I’m already ahead of you. If something else goes wrong, I’m going to call this off and have them come back when they’re ready, maybe even suggest they come separately.”
Scamper gave a slight nod and began forming a pink ball of energy. I could see small waves of it coming off of the ball and hitting Ivy. I could only hope that worked.

I looked over towards Chain and Dual. They seemed to have pulled together… for now. Dual didn’t seem to be the one battling in this battle. Chain had sent out two more Pokémon, a Swampert and Breloom. Breloom readied itself for battle, and seemed really energetic about it. Chain gave his orders and the shroom began powering up with Bulk Up. I suppose that was a good choice, but I didn’t really think Rhyhorn would be hitting him, and Litwick was a special attacker, not to mention most physical attacks didn’t work on it.

Rhyhorn grew tired of waiting and charged at Espeon. He slammed his green glowing horn at the purple feline, sending it flying back a bit. Litwick moved towards Breloom. The tip of Litwicks wick that was on fire quickly grew larger and then suddenly covered her whole body. She then rammed into Breloom and speedily retreated. It had used that move to gain speed.

This battle was going to be a long one if they didn’t pull themselves together.

------------------------------

Battle Stats: Litwick Spd1 [100% - Used Flame Charge] and Rhyhorn [100% - Used Megahorn]

vs

Breloom Att/Def1 [90% - Used Bulk Up] and Espeon [85%]

Trainer stats:

Pokemon Encountered by Winter: Litwick, Cubone, Heatmor, Larvesta, Rhyhorn
Pokemon Encountered by Chainy: Rapidash, Torkoal, Charmeleon, Drilbur, Litwick

Encounters Remaining: 11
Pokemon Caught by Winter: Brave/F/Litwick, Mild/F/Larvesta
Pokemon Caught by Chainy: Naive/M/Rapidash, Naughty/M/Torkoal, Brave/M/Heatmor, Hardy/M/Drilbur

Winter MCR: 55.6% Complete o5oo5/oo9ooo
Chainy MCR: 51% Complete o12748/o25ooo

Name: James “Chainy” Carter (aka my Ranger)
Total Items: 2x ParkBall; 3x SuperBall; 4x Full Heal; 2x Max Potion; 3x HyperBall; 2x Calming Fragrance Plus; 16x PokeDoll; 5x Honey; Squirtbottle; Pokeplayer; Digital Camera; Fragrance; Type Repellant; Blank Disk x2; Ponyta Voice Disk; Black Aura Reader; Status Bomb x2; Love Potion; Max Revive x2; Premium Honey; Pax-A-Punch

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

Pokemon: Gallade
Nickname: Dual
Ability: Steadfast
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM06-Toxic, TM24-Thunderbolt, TM26-Earthquake, TM33-Reflect, TM45-Thunder Wave, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM58-Psych Up, TM59-Hidden Power[GHOST], TM60-Sunny Day, TM72-Shadow Ball, TM88-Brick Break, TM93-Bulk Up, TM95-Taunt, TM96-Light Screen, TM101-Rock Tomb, TM102-Aerial Ace, TM106-Skill Swap, TM107-Snatch, TM117-Drain Punch, TM118-Will-o-Wisp, TM126-Stone Edge, TM132-X-Scissor, TM134-Cross Poison, TM139-Trick Room, Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Pain Split, Encore, Thunderpunch, Wish, Mean Look

Pokemon: Swampert - 66%
Nickname: Smash
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM03-Surf, HM04-Strength, HM07-Waterfall, HM08-Rock Smash, HM09-Dive, HM11-Rock Climb, TM13-Ice Beam, TM126-Stone Edge; TM129-Stealth Rock, Curse, Superpower, Yawn

Pokemon: Breloom
Nickname: Joey
Ability: Technician
Nature: Careful
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM03-Swords Dance, TM06-Toxic, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM64-Protect, TM88-Focus Punch, TM93-Bulk Up, TM94-Bullet Seed, TM69-Iron Tail, TM114-Fling, TM147-Low Sweep, Thunderpunch, Synthesis

-----------------------

Name: Ivy Frost (Going as my Ranger)
Total Items: Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x3, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Darumaka), Poképlayer, Park Voucher (3.5k Value Left), Max Revive x2

Pokemon Stats

Crobat - Haxbat
Nature: Careful
Ability: Inner Focus
TM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Steel
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird

Ambipom
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Technician
TM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunderwave, Taunt, U-turn
BM/SM/MT: None

Espeon - Haji - 100%
Nature: Calm
Ability: Synchronize
TM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 07-31-2011 at 04:14 PM.