Thread: Mt. Deckbi
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 04:10 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Mt. Deckbi

Ranger Alex

-

“Yeah, you need to pick your runs better.” Scamper grinned.

“I didn’t have a choice with this one. Damn Leo threw me in this without warning. I wonder if he know they were going to be like this. I’m going to get him back though. I didn’t move to this National Park to deal with this nonsense.”

“Ha, well, at least we get paid more here and we can pretty much do whatever we want.” He said. He was right though, I could do whatever I wanted here. I didn’t know why I was still here though. It was something about them that made me stay. If they battled together right now, they could have ended this battle and captured the two Pokémon a while back. I was a bit surprised at these two because I remember Leo telling me that these two were great pairs, but so far I hadn’t been seeing anything like that.

Rhyhorn roared loudly and Litwick moved on top of his head. I didn’t like the looks of this. Rhyhorn opened his mouth and shot out a well-rounded rock. It was pretty big in size for something that came out of his mouth. The Candle Pokémon quickly lit the rock on fire as it hurdled towards Espeon. The same thing was done and thrown at Breloom. Both of the Trainers Pokémon struggled to get up. I was surprised neither Pokémon got burned by that attack.

I wasn’t quite sure what Espeon was going to do since he was pretty much acting on his own. I wondered though, if Ivy was unconscious, how was she going to capture Rhyhorn before the battle ended or it passed out. Was that what Espeon was going to do? It wasn’t the first time I’d seen a Pokémon capture a wild Pokémon for their Trainer. In fact, that is what Leo trains his Pokémon to do. He has them use combos and capture them at the same time, which was quite impressive. If that was what Espeon was going to do then he was well trained. If not then I guess Chain was going to be the only one walking away with a Pokémon in this battle.

Espeon began glowing green again, which meant she was once more controlling the grass and weeds around the area. To my surprise, he sped off quickly around the Rhyhorn. Long strings of grass followed the purple Psychic Pokémon and they weaved around the rock beast. Espeon then retreated back and began forming a ball of colorful energy.

“Alright Joey, start this off with a Swords Dance," Chain called out. “Joey, send a Rock Slide towards the Litwick!" Breloom immediately began spinning rapidly and glowing a lime green color. I wasn’t exactly sure how that raised his attack, but it apparently did. Breloom then raised his left arm and swiftly brought it down. Rocks from the mountain we were standing on began sliding down and piling up on Litwick.

Espeon finally had its Psybeam charged up and launched the colorful ray at Rhyhorn. It didn’t seem to do a lot of damage, but I guess that’s what it was going for.

------------------------------

Battle Stats: Litwick Spd1 [29% - Used Flamethrower ] and Rhyhorn [28% - Used Rock Blast (2)]

vs

Breloom Att3/Def1 [95% - Used Swords Dance and Rock Slide] and Espeon [85% Used Grass Knot and Quick Attack and Psybeam]

Trainer stats:

Pokemon Encountered by Winter: Litwick, Cubone, Heatmor, Larvesta, Rhyhorn
Pokemon Encountered by Chainy: Rapidash, Torkoal, Charmeleon, Drilbur, Litwick

Encounters Remaining: 11
Pokemon Caught by Winter: Brave/F/Litwick, Mild/F/Larvesta
Pokemon Caught by Chainy: Naive/M/Rapidash, Naughty/M/Torkoal, Brave/M/Heatmor, Hardy/M/Drilbur

Winter MCR: 169.7% Complete 15273/oo9ooo
Chainy MCR: 95.6% Complete o23911/o25ooo

Name: James “Chainy” Carter (aka my Ranger)
Total Items: 2x ParkBall; 3x SuperBall; 4x Full Heal; 2x Max Potion; 3x HyperBall; 2x Calming Fragrance Plus; 16x PokeDoll; 5x Honey; Squirtbottle; Pokeplayer; Digital Camera; Fragrance; Type Repellant; Blank Disk x2; Ponyta Voice Disk; Black Aura Reader; Status Bomb x2; Love Potion; Max Revive x2; Premium Honey; Pax-A-Punch

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

Pokemon: Gallade
Nickname: Dual
Ability: Steadfast
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM06-Toxic, TM24-Thunderbolt, TM26-Earthquake, TM33-Reflect, TM45-Thunder Wave, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM58-Psych Up, TM59-Hidden Power[GHOST], TM60-Sunny Day, TM72-Shadow Ball, TM88-Brick Break, TM93-Bulk Up, TM95-Taunt, TM96-Light Screen, TM101-Rock Tomb, TM102-Aerial Ace, TM106-Skill Swap, TM107-Snatch, TM117-Drain Punch, TM118-Will-o-Wisp, TM126-Stone Edge, TM132-X-Scissor, TM134-Cross Poison, TM139-Trick Room, Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Pain Split, Encore, Thunderpunch, Wish, Mean Look

Pokemon: Swampert - 66%
Nickname: Smash
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM03-Surf, HM04-Strength, HM07-Waterfall, HM08-Rock Smash, HM09-Dive, HM11-Rock Climb, TM13-Ice Beam, TM126-Stone Edge; TM129-Stealth Rock, Curse, Superpower, Yawn

Pokemon: Breloom
Nickname: Joey
Ability: Technician
Nature: Careful
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM03-Swords Dance, TM06-Toxic, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM64-Protect, TM88-Focus Punch, TM93-Bulk Up, TM94-Bullet Seed, TM69-Iron Tail, TM114-Fling, TM147-Low Sweep, Thunderpunch, Synthesis

-----------------------

Name: Ivy Frost (Going as my Ranger)
Total Items: Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x3, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Darumaka), Poképlayer, Park Voucher (3.5k Value Left), Max Revive x2

Pokemon Stats

Crobat - Haxbat
Nature: Careful
Ability: Inner Focus
TM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Steel
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird

Ambipom
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Technician
TM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunderwave, Taunt, U-turn
BM/SM/MT: None

Espeon - Haji - 100%
Nature: Calm
Ability: Synchronize
TM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell