View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 12:35 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Individual RP: WinterVines

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Hey Chainy, I have a job for you," Leo called across the room. "An avalanche at Oktori has uncovered a new cave and I want you to go check it out."

"Why me?" I asked indignantly. I'd just bought a new video game and I'd been planning to test it out. "You heard about it so you should go take a look."

"I've got a run to take to the Botanic Gardens," Leo replied, "and this needs to be done soon before any Trainers stumble across the area."

I groaned, but knew Leo was right. I picked up my pack and essential items and began to head out the door. Leo shouted out to catch my attention, and I turned back, pausing mid-step.

"I've also sent Ivy along to help you out," he called.

"She's back?" I asked, surprised. Ivy had gone on vacation somewhere - no-one knew where. I was pretty sure it had been to settle down the mental bond she had recently made with Haji, but maybe she just wanted to soak up some sun. I wasted a couple seconds thinking about Ivy in a swumsuit.

"She'll meet you at the entrance," Leo said. He then sat down at his desk and pulled out a video game system - I recognised the music. It was from the same game I had just bought.

I muttered insults underneath my breath as I reached out for Dual with my mind. He was off training with Sasha, a Medicham he'd recently taken underneath his wing.

Dual, we're off on a run to Oktori, I thought. Ivy'll be there.

I could feel a surprised little warm glow off Dual. Most of my Pokemon got on well with Ivy, Dual in particular. <I'll teleport us both there,> he said. <Can I bring Sasha?>

Sure, why not, I replied.

I waited around for a couple seconds. I could feel Dual preparing the long-range teleport. Slowly, the world began to swirl around and turn blue, and I could feel myself being teleported to Mt Oktori. It kind of felt like being on a conveyor belt. As I moved through time and space I wondered if Ivy would be there already.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ivy Frost
Area Effects: N/A
Pokemon Encountered: N/A
Pokemon Captured: N/A
CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Haji (M) - Espeon - 100%
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Calm
TM/HM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute, Protect, Psyshock
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell, Stored Power, Signal Beam, Growth

Haxbat (M) - Crobat - 100%
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Careful
TM/HM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Grass, Steel Wing
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Heatwave, Super Fang, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt

Ambipom (M) - 100%
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Taunt, U-turn, Low Sweep, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Work Up
BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Seed Bomb

Candle (F) - Chandelure - 100%
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Flame Charge, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Electric
BM/SM/MT: None

Item Statistics:

Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x5, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly