View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 01:57 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Default Re: Individual RP: ChainReaction01

(OOC: Uhh, sorry for the two NBPs in a row, I just didn't want to put an encounter in there because it feels forced. I guess if you want to use your disks right away this is a good time?)

NBP#2

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

Haji's ears twitched as he felt a familiar energy, and after a second, she felt it too and smiled. She looked up as three forms came over the hill, the man in front being very familiar to her.

He had brown curly hair that had grown out since she last saw him, but he otherwise remained unchanged. His technical scouter was still over his eye and he still walked with confidence. He called out as he saw her, picking up his pace. “Hey, Ivy! How are you?”

Dual, his Gallade, followed, and she saw a Medicham was also with them. The red-panted Psychic Pokémon was identical to Dual in typing, though they learned a few different techniques. Ivy thought that maybe they were training together or something.

She couldn't help her grin as Chainy came near. While her Pokémon were excellent companions and she didn't have any complaints, she had missed her other friends too. She nodded a greeting to Dual and the Medicham. “I'm... better,” she said, for lack of another way to put it. She knew she was a little different now that her perspectives had been broadened, but she still felt like she was the same. “That time off really helped. We had a lot of opportunities to train.”

Ivy felt Haji greet the two Psychic-types through her mind link with him, and then he rubbed against Chainy's legs in greetings. He would probably never say it, but he had missed everyone at the Park too.

“So they roped you into a midnight run too, huh? The mountain might get a little dangerous at night, but I think we can handle it. Of course the avalanche was on the Southeast corner of the place, the farthest point away. I'm ready whenever you are. I'll let you pick the path since you've been here more recently than I have. How have you been?”

Talking with Chainy was good, and she almost forgot that they had work to do. It had just been a long time since she talked with others. She wasn't sure what he thought of her at this point, but hopefully it wasn't bad. She remembered when thoughts like that would've driven her into a down mood or a slight panic and grinned. She had learned a few things.

---

Current Battle Stats: N/A

---

Trainer Stats

Name: Chainy
15 Encounters Remaining
Area Effects: It's snowy.
Pokémon Encountered: None
Pokémon Captured: None
MCR: 1803

Items: 3x Park Ball; 3x SuperBall; 4x HyperBall; 2x Calming Fragrance Plus; 21x PokeDoll; 5x Honey; Squirtbottle; Pokeplayer; Digital Camera; Fragrance; Blank Disk x2; Timburr Voice Disk; Sneasel Voice Disk; 2x Lava Cookie; Family Repellant (Tyrogue); Black Aura Reader; Status Bomb x2; Love Potion; Max Revive x2; Premium Honey; Pax-A-Punch; Oak's Trinket; Digital Camera Zoom Lens

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon: Gallade
Nickname: Dual
Ability: Justified
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM06-Toxic, TM24-Thunderbolt, TM26-Earthquake, TM33-Reflect, TM44-Rest, TM45-Thunder Wave, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM58-Psych Up, TM59-Hidden Power[ROCK], TM60-Sunny Day, TM65-Rain Dance, TM67-Endure, TM71-Return, TM72-Shadow Ball, TM76-Sleep Talk, TM82-Attract, TM88-Focus Punch, TM93-Bulk Up, TM95-Taunt, TM96-Light Screen, TM98-Brick Break, TM101-Rock Tomb, TM102-Aerial Ace, TM103-Torment, TM106-Skill Swap, TM107-Snatch, TM117-Drain Punch, TM118-Will-o-Wisp, TM123-Recycle, TM126-Stone Edge, TM132-X-Scissor, TM134-Cross Poison, TM139-Trick Room, TM147-Low Sweep, Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Pain Split, Encore, Thunderpunch, Wish, Mean Look, Mirror Coat, Vacuum Wave, Disable, Destiny Bond, Trick, Memento

Pokemon: Medicham
Nickname: Sasha
Ability: Pure Power
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM29-Psychic, TM33-Reflect, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM65-Rain Dance, TM72-Shadow Ball, TM93-Bulk Up, TM96-Light Screen, TM98-Brick Break, TM101-Rock Tomb, TM111-Energy Ball, TM117-Drain Punch, Gravity, Psycho Cut, Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Dynamicpunch, Baton Pass, Role Play

Pokemon: Metagross
Nickname: Meta
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM26-Earthquake, TM135-Grass Knot, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Iron Head

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines