Energy: 67%
Water Pulse

N/A

[-] Murkrow (F)
Ability: Insomnia
Health: 58%
Energy: 79%
Faint Attack

Murkrow let out a loud caw, then flapped up into the air. She dove as soon as she had gotten some height; as she plummeted, she dodged from right to left, making AoiAki half-dizzy as he tried to keep track of her. Just when it seemed that the bird would hit him head on - she vanished.

Well, AoiAki hadn't been expecting that. He was about to congratulate himself on - somehow - avoiding a potentially hard hit, when he felt Murkrow slam into his back. He fell right on his stomach, as surprised as could be. Murkrow cawed in triumph.
[Faint Attack: AoiAki, -13% HP; Murkrow, -6% Energy]

AoiAki pushed himself to his feet, turning to glower at Murkrow. He lifted his paws as high as he could - which wasn't very - and a glowing ball began to form between them. As hard as he could, he threw the ball to the ground. It was revealed to be made of water - when the ball broke, it transformed into a small wave that crashed over Murkrow, knocking her to the ground and soaking her feathers. She shook her head once the wave had passed - she wasn't confused, as would have been possible, but she had something of a headache.
[Water Pulse: AoiAki, -7% Energy; Murkrow, -12% HP]

Moonkit

[AoiAki] Oshawott (M)
Ability: Torrent
Health: 46%
Energy: 60%

N/A

[-] Murkrow (F)
Ability: Insomnia
Health: 46%
Energy: 73%

Ref Notes
Faint Attack's Crit Roll was 89, with 1-6.25 Critting.
Water Pulse's Crit Roll was 32, with 1-6.25 Critting.
Water Pulse's Effect Roll was 46, with 1-20 Confusing Murkrow.

Options
1. Attack
2. Capture
3. Flee

You have 25 Safari Points remaining.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D