Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Re: Diamond1304 vs Mawile_rocks

Diamond1304

[Luke] Vanillite (M)
Ability: Ice Body
Health: 58%
Energy: 71%
Status: Thinking that he's bitten off more than he can chew.
Protect ~ Water Pulse

Mawile_Rocks

[Rocky] Aggron (M)
Ability: Rock Head
Health: 91%
Energy: 94%
Double Team ~ Metal Claw

Round Two

Luke was feeling very under-confident by this point, and he knew it would be most beneficial to both himself and his Trainer if he covered his own hindquarters. He lifted his stubby hands up, making the little puffs of ice-clouds around him lift as well. He shaped them to his whims, so that instead of clouds, they became a pair of large, glowing, teal discs. When he dropped his hands, the discs were rotating all around him still, ready to automatically move to intercept an attack. Luke floated in front of Diamond, ready to block any attempts to hit him - or Luke, for that matter!
[Protect: Luke, -8% Energy]

Rocky was less than impressed. He huffed, climbing to his feet, and began to run around in a circle. He left dents in the floor and he wasn't very fast, but he managed to leave behind a blurry, shiny trail. When he stopped, it was revealed that the trail wasn't a trail - two other Aggrons had been running behind him. Luke gaped, his shields dropping. Three Aggron were grinning at him now, looming menacingly as they prepared to punish him and his Trainer.
[Double Team: Rocky, -6% Energy]

And yet again, it was Rocky's time to attack. He lumbered forward slowly, still grinning ominously with his clones behind him. Luke shrank back, staring in horror as the three metal monsters converged on him. Three gleaming claws were lifted, and Luke let out a squeal of agony as three claws came down. Only one of them was technically 'real' and only one of them hurt; however, it certainly felt bad enough for three. Smirking, Rocky shuffled back, with some of the foam from atop Luke's head still caught on his claws.
[Metal Claw: Luke, -15% HP; Rocky, -3% Energy]

Luke managed to right himself. He shivered as he stared at the cruel beasts before him, desperately trying to figure out which one was real. He looked at all of them, and nearly gasped when he saw that the Aggron on the far left had foam on its claws. That had to be the real Rocky! Excited, Luke began to transform his ice-clouds again. This time, however, he melted one down into a small sphere of glowing, icy-cold water. He threw the sphere against the ground, where it smashed and transformed into a small wave. The wave sped toward Rocky...

And was promptly blocked by a clone's quick sidestep. The clone and the wave both disappeared, leaving Luke staring crestfallen at the two remaining Aggrons, and leaving Rocky still in possession of his cold grin.
[Water Pulse: Luke, -13% Energy]

Diamond1304

[Luke] Vanillite (M)
Ability: Ice Body
Health: 43%
Energy: 50%

Mawile_Rocks

[Rocky] Aggron (M)
Ability: Rock Head
Health: 91%
Energy: 83%

Ref Notes
Metal Claw's Accuracy Roll was 31; 1-95 for hit.
Metal Claw's Crit Roll was 20; 1-6.25 for Crit.
Metal Claw's Effect Roll was 69; 1-10 for Attack boost.
Water Pulse's Accuracy Roll was 2 out of 3; 1 for hit landing on Rocky.
I tossed the hail. I'm sorry, but I just cannot see a hailstorm happening in a building. :/

Mawile_Rocks, your moves please.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D

Last edited by Velocity; 08-18-2011 at 12:43 PM.