View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 10:02 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Ivy smiled and looked away, scratching her head.

"Thanks, we spent a lot of time training," she replied. She congratulated Ambipom and he sprayed snow around happily like a child. I was glad to see Ivy hadn't trained his personality away. Some Trainers did that - worked and worked their Pokemon until they were little more than machines. Ivy had instead focused his boundless energy and taught him to use it to succeed in battle.

My Trainer laughed and returned the Pokemon to its ball. It was weird thinking of myself as her Ranger, but for this run, she technically was. Man, I could make all kinds of jokes about that, ones that Buzz would appreciate, but Ivy'd just find a way to make me regret it.

“Well, I'm ready to go when you are," Ivy said.

"Sure, let's head out," I said, raising my hand in an indication for Ivy to lead the way. She inclined her head and we set out, the fresh snow crunching underneath our boots. The hill continued to incline - it wouldn't be long before we reached the mountain itself.

"Did you hear anything else about the caves?" Ivy asked. "They kinda sprung this on me as soon as I was in the front door.”

"No, Leo said that he'd heard about it, but I have no idea from whom. More than likely he found it but wanted to spring the job on someone else. It'd have to be a fair size, or else we wouldn't bother going to take a look at it. In before it's some kind of trick or prank," I replied wryly.

After a little bit we came across a Snover, which I successfully captured. The hills kept on getting steeper, but that wasn't the most interesting thing we saw. I pointed out to Ivy a Jynx who was building a house or chair or something out of snow. I raised my shoulders and tilted my head in a silent question.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ivy Frost
Area Effects: N/A
Pokemon Encountered: Docile Swinub(F)
Pokemon Captured: Docile Swinub(F)
CC since last Encounter: 1026

Pokemon Statistics:

Haji (M) - Espeon - 100%
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Calm
TM/HM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute, Protect, Psyshock
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell, Stored Power, Signal Beam, Growth

Haxbat (M) - Crobat - 100%
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Careful
TM/HM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Grass, Steel Wing
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Heatwave, Super Fang, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt

Ambipom (M) - 69%
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Taunt, U-turn, Low Sweep, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Work Up
BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Seed Bomb

Candle (F) - Chandelure - 100%
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Flame Charge, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Electric
BM/SM/MT: None

Item Statistics:

Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x4, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly

Last edited by ChainReaction01; 08-13-2011 at 10:07 PM.