View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 02:49 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Ivy looked at the Jynx, and it seemed to remind her of something.

“I don't really need a Jynx right now, but I've been having these dreams about a Mienfoo for some reason. I remember one from the last Oktori run I was on. Maybe it's some sort of sign,” she said.

Ivy pulled out a bright red circular Pokeplayer - the newer version, as opposed to the old boom-box style that I'd seen a couple of veteran Trainers use. She put in a disk and pressed the play button. A strangely kitten-like cry burst out of the disk. I recognised it as a Mienfoo - Jakk had captured one recently for use in his gym. The Jynx didn't even look at us, though. It just kept on making its sculpture. I shrugged and led Ivy on past it.

We came across a path and Ivy seemed to recognise it. I figured that knowing where we were would be a bonus, so we took the path in the direction that was heading to the mountain. Along the way we ran across a a Tyrogue, who was doing jumping jacks. Probably wanted the exercise.

"Want to try battling that?" I asked her.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ivy Frost
Area Effects: N/A
Pokemon Encountered: Docile Swinub(F)
Pokemon Captured: Docile Swinub(F)
CC since last Encounter: 3596

Pokemon Statistics:

Haji (M) - Espeon - 100%
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Calm
TM/HM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute, Protect, Psyshock
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell, Stored Power, Signal Beam, Growth

Haxbat (M) - Crobat - 100%
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Careful
TM/HM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Grass, Steel Wing
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Heatwave, Super Fang, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt

Ambipom (M) - 69%
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Taunt, U-turn, Low Sweep, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Work Up
BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Seed Bomb

Candle (F) - Chandelure - 100%
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Flame Charge, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Electric
BM/SM/MT: None

Item Statistics:

Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x4, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly