Old 08-15-2011, 11:50 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: True Gamer Society˛ - The Return of the Beast

Name (IRL or Nickname): Mike

360 or PS3 Gamercard/Gamer Tag: Gamertag - WingedPigs

Console(s) (Current): PC, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS

Favorite Console: Xbox 360

Favorite Game(s): Knights of the Old Republic I, Dragon Age: Origins, Knights of the Old Republic II, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, Battlefield III

Most Played Online Game(s): Call of Duty 4

Favorite Genre(s): RPG/Strategy

Least Favorite Genre(s): Point-and-click Puzzle Games

Easiest Game You've Played: Fable III

Hardest Game You've Played: Halo I Campaign on Legendary

Worst Game You’ve Ever Played: Super Ninja Breadman

Longest Playing Streak In A Single Sitting (And With Which Game?): Dragon Age: Origins (19 hours straight, brah!)

Hardest Trophy/Achievement In A PS3/360 Game: Completing "Long Night of Solace" on Legendary, alone. 25gs.

Most Cherished Gaming Moment: Triple headshot with a DMR ricochet in Halo Reach Multiplayer Matchmaking

Upcoming Releases You're Dying to Purchase: Mass Effect III

Games You'd Love To See Taken Off Store Shelves: Call of Duty Black Ops

Games You Own: All main Pokemon games, Pokemon Explorers of Time, Pokemon Explorers of Sky, Pokemon Rumble, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Colosseum Gale of Darkness XD, Dragon Age: Origins, Minecraft, Rift, Amped Snow Boarding, Greg Hastings Paintballing Extreme, Star Wars Jedi Knight Outcast II, Star Wars Battlefront, Star Wars Battlefront II, Star Wars KoToR I & II, Dragon Age II, World of Warcraft, Warrock, Alliance of Valiant Arms, Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty WaW, Call of Duty Mw2, Call of Duty Black Ops, Battlefield II, Battlefield Bad Company II, Call of Duty 2, Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo Wars, Command and Conquer Red Alert II, Command and Conquer Red Alert III, Age of Empires, Age of Empires: Rise of Rome, Age of Empires: Age of Kings, Age of Empires: The Conquerors, Age of Empires III, Age of Empires: Asian Dynasties, Age of Mythology, Star Wars Empire at War Gold Edition, Star Wars Galaxies, Star Wars Republic Commando, NHL 2005, Final Fantasy (idk which number), Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Lunar Legend, Harvest Moon ToT, Harvest Moon Magical Melody, Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life, Harvest Moon Another Wonderful Life, Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town, Harvest Moon DS, Sims I Complete Edition, Sims II Complete Edition, World of Warcraft, Diablo II, Dungeon Siege I, Dungeon Siege II, Dungeon Siege III, Fable I, Fable II, Fable III, Spore, Medal of Honor Airborne, Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty 4: Reflex, Eve Online, Bioshock, Fear I, Fear II, Dead Space, Dead Space II, Lego Pirates of the Carribean, Lego Star Wars, Lego Star Wars II, Lego Star Wars Complete Saga, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Indiana Jones Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, The Davinci Code, Harvest Moon NES, Kirby 64, Harvest Moon 64, Call of Duty Finest Hour, Call of Duty I, Call of Duty 3, Medal of Honor Frontline, Rage, Fallout, Fallout II, Fallout III, Fallout New Vegas, Halo ODST, Brink, The Bourne Conspiracy, Allen Wake, Portal, Portal II, Super Ninja Breadman, Prince of Persian Sands of Time, Star Wars Clone Wars, Zelda Ocarina of Seasons, The Legend of Zelda, Mario, Super Mario, Mario Superstar Saga, Mario 64, Paper Mario 64, Mariokart 64, Mariokart Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, Runescape, Combat Arms, Maple Story, Mabinogi, Asda Story, Chrono Trigger (<Long ass game, brah), Star Wars Battlefront Rogue Squadron, Borderlands, Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Grand Theft Auto IV, Homefront, Crysis, Crysis II, Lego Universe, Counterstrike Source, Gmod, Skyrim, Assassin's Creed Revelations, etc.

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 01-07-2012 at 10:19 AM.