View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 11:09 PM
GallantlyGlaceon Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to GallantlyGlaceon
Default Re: True Gamer Society˛ - The Return of the Beast

Might as well sign up, I guess.

Name (IRL or Nickname): Jolty

360 or PS3 Gamercard/Gamer Tag: I don't have a PS3/360, but I might get one someday. ^^'

Console(s): GameCube, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 1, Nintendo DS Lite, GameBoy Advance SP, and I sometimes borrow a Wii from somebody else.

Favorite Console: Hard choice. Umm, Wii. Would've chosen GameCube, but the Wii can play GC games anyways :P

Favorite Game(s): I don't have a specific one. I like a lot of the ones I own :3

Most Played Online Game(s): Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and that's pretty much it. I don't play online much.

Favorite Genre(s): Role-Playing, and Action-Adventure.

Least Favorite Genre(s): Simulation.

Easiest Game You've Played: Kirby's Dream Land.

Hardest Game You've Played: Jak 2. Hard, but still pretty fun.

Worst Game You’ve Ever Played: Rayman Rush. Honestly, it was a moderately alright game, but it got boring really quickly.

Longest Playing Streak In A Single Sitting (And With Which Game?): Around twenty hours with Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Hardest Trophy/Achievement In A PS3/360 Game: Again, I don't own either of those.

Most Cherished Gaming Moment: Unlocking Mewtwo on SSBM. Took over twenty hours of battling. >.<

Upcoming Releases You're Dying to Purchase: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, and that's pretty much it. Would be stoked for Sonic Generations, but again, I don't have the console to play it.

Games You'd Love To See Taken Off Store Shelves: Sonic The Hedgehog '06, and some others I can't think of at the moment.

Games You Own: EDIT: Organized a bit better because I realized how incredibly hard it was to read as one big word-wall. >.<

Final Fantasy-Crystal Chronicles: Red Ring of Fates, FFCC(original), Echoes of Time

PSX/PS1: Chrono Trigger, Rayman, Final Fantasy IV

Shin Megami Tensei: persona3, persona4, Digital Devil Saga 2

Kingdom Hearts: I, II, Re: Chain of Memories, 358/2 Days

Klonoa: Klonoa(original), 2: Lunatea's Veil, Empire of Dreams

Pokemon: LeafGreen, Emerald, SoulSilver, White, Platinum, Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, Colosseum, XD: Gale of Darkness, Rumble, MD: Explorers of Time

Paper Mario: Paper Mario(original), Super Paper Mario, PM: Thousand-Year Door

Sonic: Mega Collection, Colors, Unleashed, Advance, Advance 2, Advance 3, Shadow the Hedgehog, Adventure DX: Director's Cut, Adventure 2 Battle, Heroes, Black Knight, SEGA: All-Stars Racing

PS2(not including games that have already been mentioned): Rogue Galaxy, Dark Cloud, Dark Cloud 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Tales of the Abyss, Grandia II, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories, Shadow of the Colossus, Psychonauts, Devil May Cry 2, Ratchet & Clank, Genji: Dawn of the Samurai, Jak & Daxter, EOE: Eve of Evolution, Yu-Gi-Oh: Capsule Monsters, Okami, FF VII: Dirge of Cerberus

Other: Epic Mickey, Rabbids Go Home, The World Ends With You, MMBN 3: Blue, MMBN 6: Cyber Beast Falzar, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. Melee, TLoZ: Twilight Princess, TLoZ: Ocarina of Time, PW: Ace Attorney, PWAA: Trials and Tribulations, Jett Rocket, Kirby 64: Crystal Shards, Donkey Kong Country, Heavy Rain, Resident Evil 4, RE5: Gold Edition
[12:38:20 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH" <---- Yup.
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."

Last edited by GallantlyGlaceon; 10-14-2011 at 06:27 AM.