View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 09:54 AM
SLC Offline

Send a message via AIM to SLC
Default Re: True Gamer Society˛ - The Return of the Beast

Can't promise I'll be active but why not.

Name (IRL or Nickname): Just call me SLC, makes things much easier ;o
360 or PS3 Gamercard/Gamer Tag: Gamertag is SC x iMPaCT x
Console(s): Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Nintendo DS, N64, PC
Favorite Console: Xbox. I used to love my Gamecube, but I replaced it with the Wii and it's broken now .-.
Favorite Game(s): Black Ops, FIFA 11, Madden 11. YEAH SHOOT ME.
Most Played Online Game(s): Again, one of the three above.
Favorite Genre(s): Shooter, Sports
Least Favorite Genre(s): I'm cool with anything, tbh.
Easiest Game You've Played: DORITO'S CRASH COURSE.
Hardest Game You've Played: Super Meat Boy
Worst Game You’ve Ever Played: Pokemon Channel -___-
Longest Playing Streak In A Single Sitting (And With Which Game?): Pretty much all day on Black Ops, mostly on Zombies.
Hardest Trophy/Achievement In A PS3/360 Game: Ugh, I dunno. I don't own that many amazing ones.
Most Cherished Gaming Moment: I felt so great when I beat Portal 2, because I was waiting for that moment well over a year. Not particularly amazing though.
Upcoming Releases You're Dying to Purchase: MW3, Madden 12, FIFA 12 ^__^
Games You'd Love To See Taken Off Store Shelves: Dance Party or w/e. Games like that.
Games You Own: Right.

Xbox 360: Orange Box, Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty 5, Call of Duty 6, Call of Duty 7, FIFA 10, FIFA 11, Madden 11, Red Faction: Guerrilla, Red Faction: Armageddon, Medal of Honor, Super Meat Boy, N+, Halo 3, Halo: ODST, Halo: Reach, Crackdown 2, Portal 2, Resident Evil 5, Lego Batman, Pure, Trials HD.

PS3: Little Big Planet, Guitar Hero 3, Guitar Hero 4, Singstar (a bunch of them), Buzz (again, quite a few), FIFA 08, Ratchet + Clank: Tools of Destruction.

Wii: Wii Sports, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Mario Galaxy, Mario Galaxy 2, FIFA 09, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Surfs Up, The Golden Compass, Boom Blox, Wii Fit, Warioware, Pokemon: Battle Revolution

Gamecube: Super Smash Bros Melee, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Legend of Zelda: Master Quest, Legend of Zelda: Four Swords, Pokemon Channel, Pokemon: Colosseum, Mario Sunshine, loads more I forgot.

Nintendo DS: Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Soul Silver, Pokemon White, Spirit Tracks, (The other Zelda game I forgot), loads more I forgot.

N64: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Mario 64, Doom 64, Diddy Kong Racing, I forgot the others.

PC: Team Fortress 2, Garry's Mod, Poker Night at the Inventory, Counter-Strike: Source.

I lust couldn't be bothered to list them all :v

AIM: Politoed Prince