View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 05:46 PM
White Knight Offline

Default Re: Gmandiddy vs. Mangetic Zero

I collapsed on the sandy beach, having trekked through the dangerous forest for a week. It culminated in a thin sandy beach, overlooking a large lake. The sides of the beach were lined with random pieces of driftwood, which didn’t really make much sense at all considering the lake didn’t lead to anywhere. Shrugging, I wiped the sweat off my brow (Jesus, it was hot!) and prayed that my black-and-white checkered shirt wasn’t too pit-stained. With the whistle in my mouth and the two flags in my hands, the two Pokemon were realized. On one side, a ghostly maiden appeared, ready to fight. On the other side, a yellow crocodile emerged; this was going to be a quite interesting battle.

ROUND ONE
Magnetic_Zero

[-]Misdreavus ♀
Ability: Levitate
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Moves: Aerial Ace~Double Team

Gmandiddy

[Master Snap] Sandile (F)
Ability: Moxie
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Moves: Payback~Rock Tomb

The little ghost pokemon moved first, using a move that didn’t come easily to her. Her ability of levitation let her float in the air, and as she fell she was engulfed in a white field of energy. With a fast strike, she rammed into her opponent, who yelped in pain. Master Snap was a bit discouraged; that had actually hurt pretty badly! She knew that if she wanted to win, she would really have to step it up.
(-9% Health, -7% Energy)

Master Snap was ready to get her revenge. She knew that her attack would cause major damage; by making her opponent go first, she doubled the power of her attack. With a flex of her little arms, a ring of energy began to form around her body. It grew, radiating purple energy. At the flick of her tiny wrists, she began to throw the ring at her opponent. Misdreavus whimpered; she knew that this move was seriously going to hurt. The ring of light hit her straight on; the super effective powers of the move actually severely hurt.
(-21% Health, -16% Energy)

Misdreavus’s next move would provide much help for her. Now that she knew her opponent had the power to cause serious damage, she would need a way to hide from the evil attacks. Moving side to side quickly, she received an aura of white light as her image flickered, creating not one, not two, but three copies of herself. Although they would disappear after just one move, they would provide excellent cover for her. It would be way harder to hurt her now!
(-6% Energy, 3 clones.)

Master Snap was just a bit confused about her opponent’s new move. There were so many copies of her now! Nevertheless, she began her move again. Digging into the sides of the cliff, she unearthed several large boulders and threw them at her opponent. Although she hit Misdreavus head on, her body simply left in a puff of smoke. It turns out to just be a clone!
(-1 clone, -10% Energy)

ROUND END

Magnetic_Zero

[-]Misdreavus ♀
Ability: Levitate
Health: 79%
Energy: 87%
Mood: Doubting herself…

Gmandiddy

[Master Snap] Sandile (F)
Ability: Moxie
Health: 91%
Energy: 74%
Mood: Tired but happy.

Referee Notes
Aerial Ace’s roll was 73, with whatever it was hitting.
Payback’s accuracy roll was 31, with 1-100 hitting.
Double Team=85/36=2.3, round up to 3 clones.
Rock Tomb’s accuracy roll was 80, with 1-80 hitting.
Arena roll was 91, with 1-25 raining.
Magnetic_Zero, moves please~

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP