View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 11:48 AM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: True Gamer Society˛ - The Return of the Beast

Name (IRL and Nickname): Adam/Sealboy

360 Gamer Tag: xXEV1L PaCMaNXx

Console(s): Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 2, Nintendo DS, PSP.

Favorite Console: Playstation 2 (Classic games )

Favorite Game(s): Kingdom Hearts (great story I thought, plus it affects gamers on an emotional level) and Batman: Arkham Asylum (brilliant game)

Most Played Online Game(s): Call of Duty: Black Ops (I feel ashamed... ._.)

Favorite Genre(s): Role Playing, Horror, Fantasy, Survival Horror (classic Resident Evils )

Least Favorite Genre(s): Puzzle Games? xP

Easiest Game You've Played: Kingdom Hearts II

Hardest Game You've Played: Megaman X Command Mission

Worst Game You’ve Ever Played: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (Such a bad game >_<)

Longest Playing Streak In A Single Sitting (And With Which Game?): I dunno, 7 hours? Probably Mass Effect xD

Hardest Trophy/Achievement In A 360 Game: I think I have all of the easy ones... xD

Most Cherished Gaming Moment: Beating that Rhino boss on Megaman X Command Mission... He was so hard xD

Upcoming Releases You're Dying to Purchase: Star Wars: The Old Republic :D

Games You'd Love To See Taken Off Store Shelves: Resident Evil 4 to the newer ones coming out -.-

Games You Own: You seriously expect me to go through my stash of PS2 games?! Dx I think I'll skip a few of the PS2 games out, too many xD

PlayStation 2: Spy Fiction, Kingdom Hearts I, Kingdom Hearts II, Spongebob Squarepants the Movie, Terminator 3: The Redemption, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Megaman X Command Mission, Star Wars Battlefront II, Crash Nitro Kart, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Ultimate Spider-man, Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2, X-Men: Next Dimension, X-Men Legends etc. The list goes on xD

Xbox 360: Call of Duty Black Ops, Fable III, Halo: Reach, Red Dead Redemption, Fifa 11, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Batman Arkham Asylum, Aliens vs Predators, Transformers: War for Cybertron, Bionic Commando, Gears of War 1, Gears of War 2.

Nintendo Wii: Zelda: Twilight Princess, Wii Sports, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Mario Strikers Charged Football, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Super Mario Smash Bros. Brawl.

Nintendo DS: Pokemon: Soul Silver, New Super Mario Bros., Kingdom Heart: 358/2 Days, Pokemon: Platinum, Full Metal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy, Hotel Dusk: Room 215.

PSP: Monster Hunter Freedom, Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (only ones I care about)

Hotel Dusk: Room 215 was just awesome... xD

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.

Last edited by Sealboy; 08-18-2011 at 11:51 AM.