View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 04:35 AM
karmachameleon Offline

Send a message via AIM to karmachameleon
Default Re: True Gamer Society˛ - The Return of the Beast

Name (IRL or Nickname): Jack Henry Johnson

360 or PS3 Gamercard/Gamer Tag: DaCIap (360), though I don't really get on much as of late

Console(s): NES, Game Boy, SNES, N64, Game Boy Color, Playstation 2, Nintendo DS, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, Mac

Favorite Console: If you count the ability to access the immense catalog of amazing games on its Virtual Console service, the Nintendo Wii. If not, the N64 or PS2.

Favorite Game(s): The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64, Super Mario World, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1-4, Persona 4, Resident Evil (Gamecube remake), Banjo Kazooie, Halo: Combat Evolved, Mega Man 2, Mega Man 3, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

Most Played Online Game(s): Starcraft, Halo 3

Favorite Genre(s): Platforming, Adventure

Least Favorite Genre(s): None

Easiest Game You've Played: Fable

Hardest Game You've Played: Ikaruga

Worst Game You’ve Ever Played: TimeShift

Longest Playing Streak In A Single Sitting (And With Which Game?): Can't say for sure. I'd estimate it to be around six hours, playing either Halo 3 or Persona 3 FES (probably the latter)

Hardest Trophy/Achievement In A PS3/360 Game: Don't know or care

Most Cherished Gaming Moment: Too many to list off of the top of my head. The Ocarina of Time end credits, hearing the music in the third and fourth Wily stages of Mega Man 3 and going to E3 this past year are certainly up there, though.

Upcoming Releases You're Dying to Purchase: I haven't bought any new games this year, so I'll just throw out some 2011 releases- Portal 2, Catherine, Child of Eden, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, a North American release of LovePlus (fingers crossed)

Games You'd Love To See Taken Off Store Shelves: Weird Japanese rape games

Games You Own:
NES- Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt, The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!, Mega Man 2, Super Mario Bros. 2 (also known as Doki Doki Panic with Mario skins), Super Mario Bros. 3

I'll list all of them later.

Last edited by karmachameleon; 08-19-2011 at 05:36 AM.