Energy: 100%
Ice Beam

N/A

[-] Pidgeot (F)
Ability: Tangled Feet
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Twister

Pidgeot let out a shriek of indignation at the intruding human and penguin, then hurled herself down from her tree. Piplup braced himself; however, all Pidgeot did was fly around him in circles. Piplup suppressed a nervous laugh, until he realized that Pidgeot was creating a wind current. Within seconds, a tornado surrounded him. He squealed as bits of debris were drawn into the storm, only to smack him across the face. When the wind cleared, he began to rub his bruises and glare at Pidgeot - who was perched again - with revenge in mind.
[Twister: Piplup, -6% HP; Pidgeot, -4% Energy]

Piplup was more than able to strike back, however. He opened his beak, and a little blue dot of light formed inside. Pidgeot leaned forward, trying to see what was happening. She got her answer, in the form of a beam of blue light that blasted from Piplup's beak and all over her body. She screeched in shock and pain as the cold stole through her. Her feathers were supporting icicles, and the crest on the back of her head had frozen so that it was in a consistent state of straight back. She blinked like a Noctowl, feeling rather ridiculous.
[Ice Beam: Piplup, -29 Energy; Pidgeot, -15% HP]

Foxamivalth

[-] Piplup (M)
Ability: Torrent
Health: 94%
Energy: 61%

N/A

[-] Pidgeot (F)
Ability: Tangled Feet
Health: 85%
Energy: 96%

Ref Notes
Twister's Crit Roll was 68; 1-6.25 for Crit.
Twister's Effect Roll was 85; 1-20 for Flinch.
Ice Beam's Crit Roll was 69; 1-6.25 for Crit.
Ice Beam's Effect Roll was 54; 1-10 for Freeze.
That Energy cost for Ice Beam is positively insane.

Options
1. Attack
2. Capture
3. Flee

You have 28 Safari Points left.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D