View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 10:59 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

“Nice work, Haxbat. Remember, screens don't scare you. We'll just sneak right in,” Ivy called out with a smile.

I scratched my head thoughtfully. I had heard that Crobat could master the Infiltrator Ability, but I had never met one that had done so. Apparently, Haxbat had. As I looked over at the Light Screen the Machop had put up, I noticed that the poison from the direct-hit Sludge Bombs was beginning to eat through the glowing shield and drip onto its body. It grimaced and began to sift through the snow, looking for something.

“Okay, Haxbat, kick up the wind and snow with an Air Cutter. Make it hard to see even more. Then swoop in and surprise him. Make one of those faces like we saw on that Halloween poster last year," Ivy ordered. "If you can knock him into one of the sludge pools, that'll do some of the work for us. Get out of there after that.”

Haxbat began to flap all four of his wings really hard, stirring up the wind. The moving air became visible and I could see it twisting all around the battlefield, messing with my line of sight. I closed my right eye and activated one of the filters on my lens. The battlefield reemerged, albeit red-tinged. The tornado-like lines of wind began twisting towards the Machop. The Fighting-type lowered the Light Screen to try and block the attack, but the Air Cutter smashed straight through the screen, turning it into tiny shards that peppered the snow around the Machop's feet. The wind moved through the Machop, making tiny slices all over its body.

The second the Air Cutter finished, the Crobat was suddenly right in front of the Machop. I couldn't see what it did, but the Machop yelled in fright and stumbled backwards. Some of the poisoney goop got around its legs, and it grimaced again, but it was quick to retaliate. Small darts of electricity began to play around its left fist, and it lashed out at the Crobat even as it retreated. The Thunderpunch caught Haxbat on his left lower wing, but he didn't seem too fazed by it - it must have been a glancing blow at best.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

??? Male Machop: 19% (used Thunderpunch)

Careful Male Crobat: 84%, SATK+2 (used Air Cutter, Astonish)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ivy Frost
Area Effects: N/A
Pokemon Encountered: Docile Swinub(F); ??? Tyrogue(?); ??? Machop(M)
Pokemon Captured: Docile Swinub(F)
CC since last Encounter: 6856 / 4000

Pokemon Statistics:

Haji (M) - Espeon - 100%
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Calm
TM/HM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute, Protect, Psyshock
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell, Stored Power, Signal Beam, Growth

Haxbat (M) - Crobat - ACTIVE
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Careful
TM/HM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Grass, Steel Wing
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Heatwave, Super Fang, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt

Ambipom (M) - 69%
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Taunt, U-turn, Low Sweep, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Work Up
BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Seed Bomb

Candle (F) - Chandelure - 100%
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Flame Charge, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Electric
BM/SM/MT: None

Item Statistics:

Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x4, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly