View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 01:33 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

TP#10

Ivy breathed a sigh of relief as the device closed in a successful capture. Chainy pocketed it and said, “Good Battle. Haxbat has certainly got some skills. Do you want to move on now or take a quick break first?”

The Crobat crooned at the praise, doing circles in the air above them before coming down to nuzzle her shoulder. Ivy smiled. She was glad Chainy didn't seem to have anything against the bat anymore. “Great job, you,” she said to Haxbat, scratching the top of his head again. “Back you go for now. Moving around in the caves might be difficult.” The Crobat nodded as she returned him to his ball.

“I think I'm good,” she said to Chainy after she had adjusted her vest. It was pretty peaceful out here when it was so calm and bright, but she could use a change of scenery. “The caves sound pretty good. That's our quickest way to the destination.”

She didn't know what they'd find, but it was better than just staying around at home. They had needed the training and the rest, but after the first week she had been a little restless and wanting to get back to work.

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines