View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 03:53 AM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Default Re: Individual RP: ChainReaction01

NBP#9

Ranger Ivy Frost

---

Haji was quite patient as Chainy found a Pokédoll and offered it to the little Ice-type. Most of the time Trainers did this for baby Pokémon since battling or scaring them away was too cruel. They were mostly innocent, and a lot of the time they were just looking for attention. “How about you let our friend go and take this, little one?” he asked her, kneeling down and holding the doll out.

Her eyes got big as she looked at the offered gift. She released Haji's nose and then patted the doll with a happy look on her face. In a quick burst she hugged Chainy's leg, something she thought was adorable, and then she turned around and skipped down the path, toward the exit. At least she had gone peacefully. Some of them she encountered had started to cry when they tried to leave.

They continued on down the winding tunnels, going around long stalactites that hung from the ceiling and dodging icy rocks on the ground. Eventually they came into an open room that was covered in snow. None of the dark, frozen ground was visible. It brightened the room quite a bit, and the light bounced off the crystalline icicles that dripped from every surface. Ivy put her flashlight away and stepped into the room.

Immediately, the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end. She felt Haji's guard go up, and she tried to do the same. Something was weird about this room, but she couldn't place what it was. All of them had stopped and were only making the slightest of movements. “Do you feel that?” she asked.

Her boots crunched lightly in the snow as she scanned the room. There was a large icicle hanging down from the center of the room. It was almost like a pillar, she thought, since the base did touch the floor with a thin point. The frozen water made the room look distorted on the surface, so it was interesting to look at. Then, she thought she saw something in it, perhaps something that got frozen inside.

She stepped closer, and a pair of yellow and blue eyes flashed. Ivy stumbled back, shaking her head. She was about to ask Chainy if he saw that when Haji sent out a warning growl. She looked around for the threat before she started to feel strange.

She looked down and noticed a red ribbon tied around her waste. That was weird. Where had it come from? She went to touch it with her hands when she noticed white and blue hangings on her arms. She whirled back to look at the icicle and saw the crystal-horned face of a Froslass staring back at her.

She tried to speak and couldn't, and then her body started acting on its own. “Greetings, Trainer,” the Pokémon said using her voice. It didn't sound quite right. There was a sassy and alluring hint to it that Ivy didn't possess. “Welcome to my mountain.”

The Froslass took Ivy's body around the large crystal, almost floating along the ground. The Ranger had no control. “Now that I've woken, I need something to entertain me. You humans are so frail, so predictable. You're going to participate in my little game,” she said confidently. “If you don't, I will crush part of this girl's mind.”

With a flash of light, pain blossomed in Ivy's head as she was sent to her knees. She clutched her head as the Froslass's modified voice rang out again.

“My warriors will be scattered along your path. Defeat them and prove your worth. If you can reach me, I'll release the hold I still have on her.” Then, with a gust of wind and snow, the presence was gone.

Ivy noticed right away, regaining the control of her body. She got to her feet shakily as she coughed. That presence she felt earlier was gone, but there was still a buzzing in her head that wouldn't leave. It seemed the Froslass wasn't kidding. “Ugh, that was ridiculous,” she said, then a Pokémon revealed itself from behind a rock across the room.

It was a bipedal dog Pokémon with black patches. The most noticeable one was the stripe across its eyes that continued to its ears. Instead of the usual red orbs though, these ones were tinged with an icy blue fog, mixing to a purple shade.

“That Froslass was pretty serious. Think she's the one behind that cave appearing? She mentioned waking up.” Ivy took a good look at the Riolu. If Froslass was controlling other Pokémon, they had to stop her. Not to mention the ghost still had some sort of hold on her with whatever tricks she used. “Do you want to take a shot at doing this? We can work something else out if you don't. This Riolu's your first test if you want to fight.”

---

Current Battle Stats:

??? ??? Riolu: 100%

---

Trainer Stats

Name: Chainy
9 Encounters Remaining
Timburr Disk: 5/5
Area Effects: It's dark in the caves.
Pokémon Encountered: Snover, Vanillite, Spheal, Machamp, Smoochum, Riolu
Pokémon Captured: Lax M Snover, Brave M Vanillite
MCR: 0/25,000 [Intermediate Rank]

Picture Value: 1,500

Items: 3x Park Ball; 3x SuperBall; 4x HyperBall; 2x Calming Fragrance Plus; 21x PokeDoll; 5x Honey; Squirtbottle; Pokeplayer; Digital Camera; Fragrance; Blank Disk x2; Timburr Voice Disk; Sneasel Voice Disk; 2x Lava Cookie; Family Repellant (Tyrogue); Black Aura Reader; Status Bomb x2; Love Potion; Max Revive x2; Premium Honey; Pax-A-Punch; Oak's Trinket; Digital Camera Zoom Lens

Pokemon Stats

Pokemon: Gallade @ 87%
Nickname: Dual
Ability: Justified
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM06-Toxic, TM24-Thunderbolt, TM26-Earthquake, TM33-Reflect, TM44-Rest, TM45-Thunder Wave, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM58-Psych Up, TM59-Hidden Power[ROCK], TM60-Sunny Day, TM65-Rain Dance, TM67-Endure, TM71-Return, TM72-Shadow Ball, TM76-Sleep Talk, TM82-Attract, TM88-Focus Punch, TM93-Bulk Up, TM95-Taunt, TM96-Light Screen, TM98-Brick Break, TM101-Rock Tomb, TM102-Aerial Ace, TM103-Torment, TM106-Skill Swap, TM107-Snatch, TM117-Drain Punch, TM118-Will-o-Wisp, TM123-Recycle, TM126-Stone Edge, TM132-X-Scissor, TM134-Cross Poison, TM139-Trick Room, TM147-Low Sweep, Confuse Ray, Shadow Sneak, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Pain Split, Encore, Thunderpunch, Wish, Mean Look, Mirror Coat, Vacuum Wave, Disable, Destiny Bond, Trick, Memento

Pokemon: Medicham
Nickname: Sasha
Ability: Pure Power
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM29-Psychic, TM33-Reflect, TM48-Rock Slide, TM50-Substitute, TM65-Rain Dance, TM72-Shadow Ball, TM93-Bulk Up, TM96-Light Screen, TM98-Brick Break, TM101-Rock Tomb, TM111-Energy Ball, TM117-Drain Punch, Gravity, Psycho Cut, Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Dynamicpunch, Baton Pass, Role Play

Pokemon: Metagross @ 81%
Nickname: Meta
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM01-Cut, HM04-Strength, HM05-Flash, HM08-Rock Smash, TM26-Earthquake, TM135-Grass Knot, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch, Iron Head

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines