View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 12:22 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: This post will take place before the Froslass Incident.

~~~~~

Ivy bent down and rubbed the Mienfoo's head. It rubbed its face against her leg, trying to hide from the world. I wondered what could have spooked the little Pokemon so much. Even though it was clearly just a child, Fighting types were really hard to scare, so something hardcore must have gone down. I was also surprised there was no Mienshao - they were incredibly protective of their children. Perhaps this Mienfoo was an orphan - it was sad, but not uncommon.

“We'll take him with us,” Ivy said, lifting the Mienfoo up with her, “At least until he wants to go or we find out what's going on. We'll just be careful."

I nodded and led Ivy onwards down the tunnel. It was sloping slightly downwards, which didn't really bother me as I wasn't a huge fan of physical exertion. The Mienfoo was very quiet, staying still in Ivy's arms, the only reminder of its presence being the occasional squeak. I caught it watching me a couple times, though - it was probably curious about me or something.

We entered a long straight passageway that I would have sworn had been carved if I knew that wasn't completely preposterous. Strangely, there were no icicles on the ceiling, and the floor was only lightly dusted with snow. There were lots of low-lying holes, though, and I wondered what they were for.

As we stepped out into the room, walking towards the exit on the other side, I found my answer. A little Swinub, pretty much identical to the one Ivy had caught earlier, wandered out of one of the small holes a way in front of us, heading towards another one. It made sense that the tunnel networks weren't all human-sized, but I'd just never thought of that possibility before.

"I don't suppose you want to try catching another Swinub?" I asked Ivy.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ivy Frost
Area Effects: 10 Encounters Remaining, Mienfoo Voice Disk[FOUR USED]
Pokemon Encountered: Docile Swinub(F); ??? Tyrogue(?); Hardy Machop(M); ??? Mienfoo(?); ??? Swinub (?)
Pokemon Captured: Docile Swinub(F); Hardy Machop(M)
CC since last Encounter: 0 / 4000, (3931 / 9000)

Pokemon Statistics:

Haji (M) - Espeon - 100%
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Calm
TM/HM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute, Protect, Psyshock
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell, Stored Power, Signal Beam, Growth

Haxbat (M) - Crobat - 84%
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Careful
TM/HM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Grass, Steel Wing
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Heatwave, Super Fang, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt

Ambipom (M) - 69%
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Taunt, U-turn, Low Sweep, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Work Up
BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Seed Bomb

Candle (F) - Chandelure - 100%
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Flame Charge, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Electric
BM/SM/MT: None

Item Statistics:

Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x3, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly