View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 11:41 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

"Nah, let's try to leave him be," Ivy said, petting the Mienfoo. It made a cooing baby sound, and Ivy smiled tenderly at the young Pokemon.

"Alright, let's just move on," I said, and we continued down the long, large corridor. The Swinub didn't even seem to notice that we existed - it just walked across the room to one of the other small holes and disappeared into the darkness. As we walked down, I noticed that quite a few Swinub were emerging from the holes and travelling down others - it was almost like this was right in the middle of a superhighway or something.

The Mienfoo voice disk let out one last shaky cry before I heard a whirring, and the Pokeplayer shut down. I remembered that a recent technology breakthrough had managed to preserve the information carried in the disks, so they didn't lose their calls after a while. It was really quite amazing, involving the preservation of the DNA encoded within the hardware.

I heard a loud thumping, and the walls began to shake. I looked around nervously, and what I saw made my jaw drop. It turned out my earlier superhighway metaphor wasn't entirely incorrect. Coming out of the large tunnel we were heading towards was a large Mamoswine, its long brown hair swinging from side to side as it thudded inexorably towards us.

"Oh damn, I think we'd better get out of that thing's way," I said to Ivy. "Unless you want to try catching it?"

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ivy Frost
Area Effects: 9 Encounters Remaining, Mienfoo Voice Disk[USED]
Pokemon Encountered: Docile Swinub(F); ??? Tyrogue(?); Hardy Machop(M); ??? Mienfoo(?); ??? Swinub (?); ??? Mamoswine(?)
Pokemon Captured: Docile Swinub(F); Hardy Machop(M)
CC since last Encounter: 0 / 4000, (6922 / 9000)

Pokemon Statistics:

Haji (M) - Espeon - 100%
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Calm
TM/HM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute, Protect, Psyshock
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell, Stored Power, Signal Beam, Growth

Haxbat (M) - Crobat - 84%
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Careful
TM/HM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Grass, Steel Wing
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Heatwave, Super Fang, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt

Ambipom (M) - 69%
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Taunt, U-turn, Low Sweep, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Work Up
BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Seed Bomb

Candle (F) - Chandelure - 100%
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Flame Charge, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Electric
BM/SM/MT: None

Item Statistics:

Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x3, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly