View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 02:12 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Yeah, I'm not recapping all that shiz.

~~~~~

Ivy agreed with me but wanted to take a picture. She asked the Mienfoo if it wanted to sit with me a bit. The Mienfoo looked me over again and nodded. I took the little weasel, but I wasn't great with holding children or young Pokemon, so I lifted him over my shoulders. He put his feet down on my pack and rested against my back. He seemed perfectly content to hold onto my shoulders.

Ivy pulled out a camera and took a picture of the Mamoswine as it lumbered past. Once the coast was clear, we entered the tunnel it had come out of. The tunnel began to get smaller and smaller, and we had to double back multiple times because of impassable terrain. We finally ended up in a room with a large ice pillar. However, when Ivy approached it, some ghostly apparition spoke to me through her and commanded me to fight her warriors. The first one was a Riolu. After dealing with it, our group decided to move on. There were a few paths leading out of the room, but only one that lead upwards. I chose that path, and up we went, led by the light of Dual's Fire Punch.

After a few minutes we emerged in a rocky cavern that was lit up by glowing moss. A river ran through the middle of the cave and large rocks were dotted around the area. I felt cold, and I suddenly heard the voice again. I shot a look at Ivy, but she wasn't being controlled like before.

"Your battle was interesting, I suppose," it said languidly, "but I wish to test your companion. Let us see if she is truly worth saving."

I heard a snap, like something snapped a pair of fingers, and a Meditite stepped out from behind one of the rocks, just like the Riolu had. It looked at us with strange eyes, almost like it was in pain but not quite. I turned to Ivy.

"Well, I guess it's your turn," I said to her. "Unless you don't want to battle. We can probably figure something out if that's the case."

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ivy Frost
Area Effects: 8 Encounters Remaining, Mienfoo Voice Disk[USED]
Pokemon Encountered: Docile Swinub(F); ??? Tyrogue(?); Hardy Machop(M); ??? Mienfoo(?); ??? Swinub (?); ??? Mamoswine(?); ??? Meditite(?)
Pokemon Captured: Docile Swinub(F); Hardy Machop(M)
Picture Value: 1500
CC since last Encounter: 0 / 9000, (10613 / 16000)

Pokemon Statistics:

Haji (M) - Espeon - 100%
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Calm
TM/HM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute, Protect, Psyshock
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell, Stored Power, Signal Beam, Growth

Haxbat (M) - Crobat - 84%
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Careful
TM/HM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Grass, Steel Wing
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Heatwave, Super Fang, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt

Ambipom (M) - 69%
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Taunt, U-turn, Low Sweep, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Work Up
BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Seed Bomb

Candle (F) - Chandelure - 100%
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Flame Charge, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Electric
BM/SM/MT: None

Item Statistics:

Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x3, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly