View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 04:30 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

BP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Ivy was silent, and I knew she was considering all the options. Haji stood out in front of her and tensed up. I knew he was talking to his Trainer, but I had no idea what he was saying. Whatever it was, I could see that it gave Ivy resolve. She nodded.

“You're right, Haji. Froslass doesn't rule here, and we're not gonna let her get away with this.” Ivy turned to me. "We're going to battle," she said, and she handed me the Mienfoo again. “Sorry, little guy. This is something we have to do," she murmured. The baby Pokemon didn't seem upset to be back with me - he chuckled happily and scampered over my shoulder back to his post on my back. He really seemed to like it there and it left my hands free so I was more than happy with the arrangement.

The Meditite crouched low and began gently swaying from side to side, which was apparently its default battle stance. I'd never seen one before, but it was much different from Sasha's look. Maybe the ghost's influence was affecting it physically somehow. I already knew that was a possibility, considering what happened with Ivy back in the other chamber.

“Alright, Haji,” Ivy announced, her voice echoing throughout the room, “throw a Confusion at her to keep her off balance. It doesn't need to be super powerful, but just keep her disoriented for a little bit. We need a distraction.”

Haji nodded and a slight purple sheen coloured the air around his head. I saw the Meditite go rigid and take a small step back. Its eyes roamed around the cavern, like it was seeing things that weren't there.

Something bothered me though. Ivy had mentioned the attack being a diversion. If that was the case, why wasn't she commanding a follow-up attack? I shot her a look, and I realised that she was probably communicating the attack to Haji via her mindlink so the Meditite wouldn't be able to counter. Clever idea, and one I used frequently with Dual. However, the Meditite's eyes had stopped rolling, and they were narrowed in Ivy's direction. I couldn't help but have a bad feeling.

Suddenly, the water in the stream behind the Meditite swelled up until it was a few metres high. It rushed forwards as it did so, preparing to wash over the small fighter. The waves rushed over it, and I lost sight of Ivy’s opponent completely. As the water lowered and began to turn to the stream, I looked all around for the Meditite. Surprisingly, it was right where I’d last saw it. A white shield was covering the Fighting-type, protecting it from the onslaught of the water.

The white shield flickered up, and the Meditite began to run towards us. The Mienfoo squeaked a warning, and I quickly looked at Haji. A bright yellow square was swirling around in front of him – one of the reflective screens, no doubt. The Espeon’s eyes were closed – he probably wasn’t aware of the danger he was in. The Medicham’s left hand began to glow the exact same colour as Haji’s shield, and it sprung towards Haji, its hand held out like a spear. Luckily, Haji’s eyes opened in time for him to leap backwards and avoid the blow, but his shield wasn’t so lucky. The attack pierced it right in the centre, shattering it into tiny pieces. The fighter grinned cheekily and backflipped away from the psychic cat.

“How did it know what you were planning?” I asked in wonderment.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

??? Female Meditite: 91% (used Detect, Brick Break)

Calm Male Espeon: 100% (used Confusion, Psychic, Light Screen)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ivy Frost
Area Effects: 8 Encounters Remaining, Mienfoo Voice Disk[USED]
Pokemon Encountered: Docile Swinub(F); ??? Tyrogue(?); Hardy Machop(M); ??? Mienfoo(?); ??? Swinub (?); ??? Mamoswine(?); ??? Meditite(?)
Pokemon Captured: Docile Swinub(F); Hardy Machop(M)
Picture Value: 1500
CC since last Encounter: 6687 / 9000, (17300 / 13500)

Pokemon Statistics:

Haji (M) - Espeon - 100%
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Calm
TM/HM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute, Protect, Psyshock
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell, Stored Power, Signal Beam, Growth

Haxbat (M) - Crobat - 84%
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Careful
TM/HM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Grass, Steel Wing
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Heatwave, Super Fang, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt

Ambipom (M) - 69%
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Taunt, U-turn, Low Sweep, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Work Up
BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Seed Bomb

Candle (F) - Chandelure - 100%
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Flame Charge, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Electric
BM/SM/MT: None

Item Statistics:

Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x3, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly