View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 11:18 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Not counting the Mienfoo MCR from here on cos you've buried it at this point.

~~~~~

Ivy threw me a look, a frustrated one. I could tell she wasn't very happy with the latest turn of events. Perhaps she was expecting too much out of her bond? I knew when my bond with Dual had settled down, I tried using his power to create and throw energy projectiles like his Psycho Cut. It had not gone well. I shuddered and looked at my hand - that was an experience I wasn't going to repeat any time soon, although Dual assured me that it was theoretically possible for me to do so. I'd stick to my pistol, thanks.

I'd almost forgotten the firearm underneath my jacket. I put my hand over it - even though it would be useless against whatever spectre was using us, it lent me a familiar comfort. It helped me to calm down as I watched the battle.

Ivy still hadn't said a word, so I assumed she was still communicating to Haji telepathically. I was about to ask if she was okay when a bright yellow orb rose upwards from the Espeon, blinding me temporarily. I looked away and rubbed my eyes, trying to fix the blue spots that had appeared. When I looked back, I saw several small fireballs flying towards the Meditite. They pelted the Fighting-type like stones, forcing it to its knees.

Then, surprisingly, the faux-Sun disappeared. My eyes had already begun to adjust to the light though, so I turned on the night vision mode of my lens. I could just see that Haji had begun to form a dark purple sphere. The Meditite slammed its hands into the ground, and I saw small forms shudder underneath the earth, going towards Haji. Large vines erupted from the ground and wrapped around Haji, pulling him hard into the ground. He mewled a little bit as his legs splayed out and around, but he continued to charge the Shadow Ball. The Medite increased the power of the Grass Knot, trying to get Haji to break off the attack, but the Espeon would not. He fired the orb at the Meditite, and it whipped towards its target unbelievably quickly. When it struck the Meditite firmly in its chest, it exploded, and the Meditite fell forward onto its face. The vines slackened and Haji was able to slip out and slowly limp backwards. He wasn't too badly hurt, but his legs had been stretched in a weird way.

Ivy threw a ParkBall towards the fallen Meditite. It arced through the air and tapped the Fighting-type on its helmeted head. The Wild Pokemon was absorbed and captured inside of a couple seconds - it must have been too tired to fight.

I stood up to go get the capture device, but Dual teleported it into my hand for me. I murmured my thanks and walked quickly towards Ivy, intending to check on Haji. Hopefully he was alright - if not, Ivy had healing items. Worst case, Dual's Wish technique could restore him to health.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ivy Frost
Area Effects: 8 Encounters Remaining, Mienfoo Voice Disk[USED]
Pokemon Encountered: Docile Swinub(F); ??? Tyrogue(?); Hardy Machop(M); ??? Mienfoo(?); ??? Swinub (?); ??? Mamoswine(?); ??? Meditite(?)
Pokemon Captured: Docile Swinub(F); Hardy Machop(M)
Picture Value: 1500
CC since last Encounter: 0 / 9000

Pokemon Statistics:

Haji (M) - Espeon - 79%
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Calm
TM/HM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute, Protect, Psyshock
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell, Stored Power, Signal Beam, Growth

Haxbat (M) - Crobat - 84%
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Careful
TM/HM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Grass, Steel Wing
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Heatwave, Super Fang, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt

Ambipom (M) - 69%
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Taunt, U-turn, Low Sweep, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Work Up
BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Seed Bomb

Candle (F) - Chandelure - 100%
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Flame Charge, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Electric
BM/SM/MT: None

Item Statistics:

Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x2, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly