View Single Post
Old 08-27-2011, 04:32 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

(OOC: Okay. So I got enough of the extra MCR for 100% rate? And short post is shoooort.)

TP#17

For once, their impromptu plan had worked out, and Ivy felt the relief wash over her. Meditite was captured without any more trouble, and that fuzzy part of her brain had even calmed its buzzing down a little. She didn't celebrate yet though; Haji had gotten hurt by that last attack.

Immediately she was kneeling at his side where he was still downed. The purple cat was pushing to his feet, but he was doing it slowly. That Grass Knot had pinned him hard.

“Are you okay?” she asked him quietly.

He got his feet under him and sat down, perching like a cat would. His soft voice was only slightly strained against her mind. “I am fine. The fighter will be a strong battler. The ghost is down a warrior.” He seemed rather pleased with himself. Even though he was calm, there was that satisfied aura around him that cats got.

She reached out and hugged him tight, closing her eyes and just being thankful he was okay. “Thank you,” she told him. “I know you don't like straightforward rapid fighting like that.”

“It was my pleasure."

She let him go and stood up, watching Haji carefully as he rose to walk around. He didn't limp, so she just had to trust he knew his body best. Then she turned to Chainy. “I'm ready to move on whenever you are. I wonder how many others she's manipulated,” she mused, talking about the Froslass they would still have to deal with.

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines