View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 05:10 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Ivy moved quickly towards her Espeon and knelt down, hugging him tight.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

I couldn't hear the cat's reply, but he affectionally rubbed his head against her chin.

“Thank you,” she murmured. “I know you don't like straightforward rapid fighting like that.”

Ivy then stood up and watched Haji carefully as he began to walk around again. It looked like he was recovering - his legs were working okay again. Satisfied, Ivy turned to me and spoke up.

“I'm ready to move on whenever you are," Ivy said to me. "I wonder how many others she's manipulated."

"Too many," I replied stonily.

We forded the stream at its most shallow point - the water only came up to our shoes. Ivy's tall boots protected her feet completely, but some managed to slip in over the top of my black sneakers. Before heading up the staircase, I was intending to sit down on a small white stone to get the water out of my shoes. However, just before I sat down I recognised the rock's pattern of ridges. It was an inanimate Shelgon, probably sleeping.

"I don't suppose you want to battle that?" I asked Ivy. "We can probably sneak past it."

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ivy Frost
Area Effects: 7 Encounters Remaining, Mienfoo Voice Disk[USED]
Pokemon Encountered: Docile Swinub(F); ??? Tyrogue(?); Hardy Machop(M); ??? Mienfoo(?); ??? Swinub (?); ??? Mamoswine(?); ??? Meditite(?); ??? Shelgon(?)
Pokemon Captured: Docile Swinub(F); Hardy Machop(M); Naive Meditite(F)
Picture Value: 1500
CC since last Encounter: 1366

Pokemon Statistics:

Haji (M) - Espeon - 79%
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Calm
TM/HM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute, Protect, Psyshock
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell, Stored Power, Signal Beam, Growth

Haxbat (M) - Crobat - 84%
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Careful
TM/HM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Grass, Steel Wing
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Heatwave, Super Fang, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt

Ambipom (M) - 69%
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Taunt, U-turn, Low Sweep, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Work Up
BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Seed Bomb

Candle (F) - Chandelure - 100%
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Flame Charge, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Electric
BM/SM/MT: None

Item Statistics:

Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x2, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly