View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 03:10 AM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

(OOC: In case 17,500 – 500 = 17,000)

TP#19

Thankfully the Shelgon stayed sleeping, and they snuck by without any trouble. Eventually the path twisted and turned to take them to a staircase. There were ice patches and snow piles covering the slightly wider steps, so they'd have to be careful. Ivy went up a couple before Chainy stopped to fix his shoes.

He pulled out a medkit from his pack, getting one of those liquid warming packets out. He twisted the thing, activating the heat, and then dumped out his shoe before fitting his foot and the heat source inside. They all rested for a moment until tiny footsteps were heard. Ivy looked down at a pressure, seeing a Smoochum tug at her boot. She looked like she wanted to be picked up.

To Ivy's surprise, Mienfoo narrowed his eyes and hissed, the little ears on the top of his head flattening as far down as they could. It looked like someone was jealous. The girl had to smile a little at that, shaking her head slightly. The little fighter stepped off of Chainy's pack and moved over to her, crawling close and wrapping his arms around her leg, as if he was claiming his property.

Ivy reached down to pick him up, and he made pleased sounds as he nuzzled into her. She didn't miss the look Mienfoo gave the Ice-type though. “Sorry, little girl,” she said, trying to soothe it. The Pokémon had begun to pout. “We've got something very dangerous to take care of. Maybe next time.”

She gave a nod to Chainy, indicating that they should move on. She'd use a doll of the Smoochum was insistent though; she didn't want the little thing to cry.

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines