Default Re: (3m0d0ll) Velocity vs. KantoBreeder

V I I I

-

KantoBreeder

[Angbor] Heracross
Ability: Guts.
Health: 69%
Energy: 60%
Actions: Counter/Sleep Talk/Attract~Counter/Sleep Talk/Attract/Double Team.
No stats.

Velocity

[Freaky Blimp ] *Drifblim
Ability: Aftermath
Health: 84%
Energy: 86%
Actions: Gust~Gust.
No stats.

Knowing about his own studlyness and wanting to share it with the world, Heracross tilted his head and winked at the blimp Pokemon. A large, pinkish-red heart appeared from thin air and sifted towards Driftblim, then popped. Dozens of tiny hearts soaked into the layers of her skin. Pink glitter bombed from around Driftblim, and shapes of affection replaced her beady red eyes, showing all the participants of this battle that Attract had worked and that Velocity was potentially in huge trouble.
[Attract; Heracross, -4% Energy]

All she could see were stars. Little Ducklett floated around her head and clogged her vision. Star-Ducklett... Yellow stars with a blue, derpy neck and head protruding from the left slope reaching for the top point. Yeah, that image was in her head. Just like that except for instead of Star-Ducklett, it was Heracross with a heart-shaped body. But I digress, Driftblim could somehow see past those little Star-Ducklett-Heart-Hearcross images floating in her head and remembered that she had a battle to complete so 3m0d0ll could close this battle and get her monies. Spinning on her axis, her limp arms span with immense speed. The yellow 'hands' at the tip of her limbs shone bright blue, then waves of sharp, pressurized air sliced through the thick, humid air and cut through Heracross' defenses.
[Gust; Infatuation roll, 4/1-50, hit | Heracross, -7% Health | Driftblim, -3% Energy]

Not wanting to be hit by THAT again, Heracross made sure that hitting him was going to be ever harder than before. He darted back and forth from under one tree to the protection of another just a few meters away. With slight warning, two more Heracross appeared, just as solid and sturdy-looking as the first, which was identical to he copies. The real Heracross was lost in the small crowd.
[Double Team; Number of clones, 85/36 = 2.36 = 2 | Heracross, 2*3 = -6% Energy | Two clones were created]

Still seeing the Star-Ducklett-Heart-Hearcrosses dance in front of her, she knew she could pull this out of the bag if she focused. Spinning again, this time at a much quicker pace, she sent more knives of air towards the three Bug-Pokemon. Aiming for the one on the left, it hit with a quiet smack. A cloud of smoke appeared from where the target stood just moments ago. Damn. She'd hit the wrong one.
[Gust; Infatuation roll, 7/1-50, attack | Double Team roll, 2/1. Hits fake | One clone destroyed][Sandstorm; Heracross and Driftblim, -6% Health]

-

KantoBreeder

[Angbor] Heracross
Ability: Guts.
Health: 56%
Energy: 50%
No stats.

Velocity

[Freaky Blimp ] *Drifblim
Ability: Aftermath
Health: 78%
Energy: 80%