View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 10:55 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Ivy faced the tall Fighting-type without any fear whatsoever. She moved a little closer to it and spoke to it in a cool and calming tone.

“I don't want to fight. If we can defeat the ghost, the hold she has on all these Pokémon will probably break. I think we should get to her as fast as we can,” she suggested. I couldn't really tell who she was talking to - me or the Hitmonlee. However, she did inform me that she would fight if she had to.

The Hitmonlee looked her over, as if it was considering it. Suddenly, one of its clunky hands shot to its forehead as if a sudden migraine had sprung up. It fell to its knees started making a low groaning noise. It just managed to open its eyes and use its other arm to wave us past. I grabbed Ivy's arm and we rushed past it, heading for the passage on the other side of the makeshift gym. As we moved I heard an inhuman shriek of rage - apparently the Froslass didn't like it when we denied her her sport.

The tunnel we rushed into was much like any other, except it had started to level out. There were small patches of the glowing moss here and there, but it wasn't as common as before - apparently that was a subterranean feature of the mountain. I was feeling confident until suddenly the passageway forked into two directions. The left fork sloped upwards, but when I took a good look I realised that it faded into darkness. The right fork stayed leveled out, but at least visibility wasn't impeded.

"What do you think, Ivy?" I asked her.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ivy Frost
Area Effects: 6 Encounters Remaining, Mienfoo Voice Disk[USED]
Pokemon Encountered: Docile Swinub(F); ??? Tyrogue(?); Hardy Machop(M); ??? Mienfoo(?); ??? Swinub (?); ??? Mamoswine(?); ??? Meditite(?); ??? Shelgon(?); ??? Smoochum(?); ??? Hitmonlee(?)
Pokemon Captured: Docile Swinub(F); Hardy Machop(M); Naive Meditite(F)
Picture Value: 1500
CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Haji (M) - Espeon - 79%
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Calm
TM/HM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute, Protect, Psyshock
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell, Stored Power, Signal Beam, Growth

Haxbat (M) - Crobat - 84%
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Careful
TM/HM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Grass, Steel Wing
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Heatwave, Super Fang, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt

Ambipom (M) - 69%
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Taunt, U-turn, Low Sweep, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Work Up
BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Seed Bomb

Candle (F) - Chandelure - 100%
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Flame Charge, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Electric
BM/SM/MT: None

Item Statistics:

Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball x2, Parkball x2, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly