Energy: 88%
Actions: Stun Spore~Stomp.
Leech Seed'r (+4% Health each Round).

eishiba

[Kirby ] Ditto
Ability: Limber.
Health: 94%
Energy: 84%
Actions: Light screen~Lightscreen/Toxic.
Toxipoisoned (4%); Leech Seed'd (-4% Health each Round); Light Screen (until the end of R2).

Continuing to cripple his opponent the easiest way he knew how, Exeggutor bend his head down, becoming parallel to the ground and aimed the part in his branches at Ditto, as he'd done with Leech Seed. He swayed his head back and forth Jesus Christ it's 3:30 in the morning here. @_@|| As the yellowish-orange pollen shook from Exeggutor's head, a breeze sent the cloud for his enemy, who didn't even think about dodging until it was too late.
[Stun Spore; Kokos, -3% Energy | Kirby, PRZ'd]

It knew its shield from the previous Round was still up, why was it using it again, so soon? It guessed this was all part of its owners master plan and threw up another wall, though it shattered just as quickly as it had been thrown up under the first Light Screen; Ditto couldn't force enough strength together to apply a strong enough wall as he was fighting fresh paralysis.
[Light Screen; Fail, PRZ (73/1-50) | Kirby, -6% Energy]

Smirking at the confused and dazed look on Ditto's face, Exeggutor took it into his own hands and aimed for Ditto's weak spots – its Defenses. It hadn't used Reflect, so physical moves still did some decent damage. Grinning evilly, Exeggutor jumped high in the air, then focused energy into the pad of his foot as he landed directly on top of Ditto.
[Stomp; Kirby, -7% Health | Kokos, -8% Energy]

Angered for being taken off guard, Ditto wished it could attack back and hurt the mother trucker. But just as it was inhaling to use a bile move, Ditto couldn't breath. Its muscles locked up and it felt a shaming pulse of subtle electricity wave through it. Curses!
[Toxic; Fail, PRZ (72/1-50) | Kirby, -6% Energy][Toxic; Kirby, -4% Health][Leech Seed; Kirby, -4% Health | Kirby, -4% Energy | Kokos, +0% Health]

Dino

[Kokos] Exeggutor
Ability: Chlorophyll.
Health: 100%
Energy: 77%
Leech Seed'r (+4% Health each Round).

eishiba

[Kirby ] Ditto
Ability: Limber.
Health: 86%
Energy: 68%
Toxipoisoned (4%); Leech Seed'd (-4% Health and Energy each Round); Light Screen (until the end of R2).

-

eishiba, your moves please.

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 09-02-2011 at 07:15 PM.