Thread: Author Archive
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 12:08 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: Author Archive

Some random title so I can post my failures and my possible successors :D

I've done some stories in my time (about two? xD) but, by far, my newest one will be my best. I do write on deviantART and I'm getting better with each piece I do, and I felt like doing something here to spread my love for writing even more :D Well, enough of me, let's here more of me!

Failed Attempts

**Note: I highly recommend that you dodge these, only putting these down so I can remind myself how much I've improved in three years. These are really bad xD**
Title: Online Terror

Genre: It was going to be an Adventure/Action/Mystery story ._.

Description: When a boy and his friends find themselves trapped inside a video game, they must work together to survive in the ruthless world filled with creatures, or they are sure to die.

Notes: An idea I had when I was young, but I only ever did the Prologue... Damn, it sucked!

Title: Army from the Underground Depths

Genre: Action/Adventure/Fantasy

Description: Xiac is the chosen one from the skies above, the legend branding him as an "Angel" who would save his people from destruction. As he sets off to save those that he loves, he will soon find that a sacrifice may be necessary to save all that he cares about.

Notes: I always liked this idea, so I may have to continue it some time... Anyway, not very good, I write better now, mind you. xD

Title: The Search for Him

Genre: Action/Adventure/Fantasy/Mystery

Description: Lucas sets out on a hunt to bring down a terrible threat to the now ruined earth, but his journey is not an easy one. With enemies around every corner, Lucas will have to set his vengeance aside momentarily to clear the path to Him. But, will the secret held by him and his opponent prevent Lucas from killing Him?

Notes:
There is a reason I discontinued this: I'm going to try and publish it as a novel in the future. I loved the plot, and even now it's developing in my mind. However, the title will change to: The Hunt for Him. It makes it sound less like a misleading title as some people might think it's a romance ._. Or maybe The Hunt? :D

Short Story (completed)

Name: The Darkness

Genre: Fantasy (Honestly have no idea what else to put, I would put "Horror" but it's not really... Horrory xD)

Description:
A near-death experience is what proves one boys theories: The Darkness is coming. There's nothing that can be done as, inevitably, The Darkness will eventually swallow all.

Notes: This was my first short story shoved onto deviantART, so I decided to put it on here and see if people liked it. I know where the issues are in it, and I think that I've addressed these issues in my other work. :P

Ongoing Works

Title: Coping With Reality

Genre: Fan Fiction/Emotional/Action

Description: Akito finds that his whole life has been a lie, and he struggles to find out why this was done to him. He will soon understand the reasons, and soon he will make their wrongs right.

Notes: I think that the Pokemon universe is an interesting world, and I find that you can do anything with the concept of Pokemon. I love this plot, and I plan on continuing this.

**Note so there we have it, multiple failures and one possible success :D Yes, I shall be updating this when I do more stories. In the meantime, read the non-fail one and feel free to browse my deviantART page. So yeah, I write because I want to be an author in the future - it is my dream! Just watch me publish haha**

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.

Last edited by Sealboy; 09-29-2012 at 11:50 AM.