View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 05:56 PM
SammyTheKidney Offline

Send a message via AIM to SammyTheKidney
Default Re: Individual RP: SammyTheKidney (Lakes)

“Hey, kiddo! There's a Magikarp over there” said the ranger while pointing at the small red fish, who watched in an almost tranced way ”Do you wanna battle it? They're pretty good for a beginner,” she said, turning toward the Trainer.

A lot of people laughed at them, but they evolved into a very powerful sea creature if given enough care, one that was sure to be useful if this Trainer was into battling at all. It wouldn't put up too much of a fight either, so it was good practice for Park battling.

“Sure” said Sam “ I don’t really see, why people ignore those little critters so much, after all if given enough care, they can become really dependable fierce monsters” said Sam, while giving a faint smile.

“Hey, ‘Brina!” Said Sam, with a friendly tone “Come here, we got a job to do! First things first. Take it out of the water, ’Brina!” The brown Pokémon than raised its hand, and it became to flash in many colors, and then a pinkish aura involved the red fish."Well, maybe we can throw it in the ground,to weaken it a bit,after all,sooner or later,we'll have to do it"

Then, the brown critter quickly moved his hands in order to throw the little red fish on the ground,and make it weaker.

Current VPP: Swampert Evolves at : Doesn't Max at : 630

Last edited by SammyTheKidney; 09-09-2011 at 06:09 PM.