View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 05:40 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: WinterVines

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

Ivy was kinda zoned out, or so it seemed. It took her a few seconds to realise what was going on. She put her vest back on and pulled out her camera. The Mamoswine stopped trudging through the snow and looked at us, lowering its tusks, almost like it was posing. Ivy took the picture and then returned the camera back to its pocket. Mienfoo jumped happily back into Ivy's arms, but I noticed a slight tremor in her arms. I put my own arm around her shoulders as we walked into the cave.

"Ivy, are you alright?" I asked. "Do you think we should turn back?"

She didn't think so, and so we continued onwards. We met an Articuno, which seemed to help Ivy a little bit, but she still seemed a little tired and weak. I was strongly considering asking her again when I heard a slow shuffling sound behind us. We turned around to see a blue deer-like creature looking solemnly at us. It had some cream-coloured protrusions over its front legs, and a pair of horns that were the same colour. I knew that the stern look it was giving us wasn't because it was upset with us - rather, it wasn't happy with what was going on. I reached out with my senses and brushed lightly across the Cobalion's mind, letting it know that we were here to put a stop to the Froslass' rampage.

The Legendary Pokemon nodded austerely and took a few steps forwards. He lowered his head and gently pressed his forehead to Ivy's. A rush of energy passed from the Cobalion to the female Ranger - hopefully she'd be able to tell me what was going on as soon as it finished. I knew I could just use my telepathy to look, but I felt like I shouldn't. This was something private between the two of them. I had to be patient.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Ivy Frost
Area Effects: 1 Encounter Remaining, Mienfoo Voice Disk[USED]
Pokemon Encountered: Docile Swinub(F); ??? Tyrogue(?); Hardy Machop(M); ??? Mienfoo(?); ??? Swinub (?); ??? Mamoswine(?); Naive Meditite(F); ??? Shelgon(?); ??? Smoochum(?); ??? Hitmonlee(?); Careful Lucario(M); ??? Hitmonlee(?); ??? Mamoswine(?); Cobalion
Pokemon Captured: Docile Swinub(F); Hardy Machop(M); Naive Meditite(F); Careful Lucario(M)
Picture Value: 3000
CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Haji (M) - Espeon - 79%
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Calm
TM/HM: Hidden Power Fire, Grass Knot, Shadow Ball, Skill Swap, Sunny Day, Calm Mind, Reflect, Light Screen, Substitute, Protect, Psyshock
BM/SM/MT: Heal Bell, Stored Power, Signal Beam, Growth

Haxbat (M) - Crobat - 84%
Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Careful
TM/HM: U-turn, Roost, Protect, Taunt, Sludge Bomb, Hidden Power Grass, Steel Wing
BM/SM/MT: Quick Attack, Brave Bird, Nasty Plot, Heatwave, Super Fang, Hypnosis, Zen Headbutt

Ambipom (M) - 69%
Ability: Technician
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Ice Punch, Brick Break, Thunder Wave, Taunt, U-turn, Low Sweep, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Aerial Ace, Work Up
BM/SM/MT: Fake Out, Seed Bomb

Candle (F) - Chandelure -61%
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Brave
TM/HM: Flame Charge, Calm Mind, Hidden Power Electric
BM/SM/MT: None

Item Statistics:

Digital Camera, Super Potion x5, Full Heal x2, Hyperball x2, Superball, Parkball x2, Intermediate Voice Disk (Drilbur), Uncommon Voice Disk (Mienfoo), Uncommon Voice Disk (Meditite), Blank Disk, Poképlayer, Max Revive x2

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly